MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service.
July 27th, 2022.
Topic: ANOINTING TO BOUNCE BACK.
Text: Proverbs 24:16
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Whether it is convenient for you or not, make sure you pray from all your heart tonight. Raise your voice to the heavenlies now, as you pray this prayer loud and clear:
🔥 Powers that want me to serve those who should serve me, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
This message and prayer are for so many people listening to me today. Our scripture means that a knockdown is not a knockout. As far as you are still in that boxing ring, even though your eyes are black and blue, you can still win the match.
🔥 I see somebody here today: they have marginalised you, they have considered you as unimportant in your family, a transaction will take place tonight, you shall bounce back in the name of Jesus.
Even though the boxing ring is hot, and you are receiving terrible blows, stick there. Fight back. Although your eyes are black, you can still bounce back. The just man falleth seven times and riseth up again. There is an important statement in scripture which is in Isaiah 65:24 which says “And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” One of the commonest expressions of things in the Bible is: And IT SHALL COME TO PASS. “Shall” is one of the strongest words to indicate that something must happen. It means that God shall bring to pass what He has promised.
This is the good news that I am bringing to somebody here this evening: God understands the situation you are in; even more than you do. Has God promised you that all evil counsel against you shall collapse? God shall bring it to pass! Has God promised you that all the conspiracy against you shall be scattered? God shall bring it to pass! Has God promised you that good and mighty things shall flow into your life? God shall bring it to pass! Has He promised you that the milk and honey of this land shall be deposited in your life? It shall come to pass! God shall bring it to pass in your life, in the name of Jesus.
Has He promised you that all your enemies shall be defeated and confounded? God shall bring it to pass! Has He promised you that you and your children shall be for signs and wonders? God shall bring it to pass. Has He promised you deliverance from all your troubles? God shall bring it to pass!
🔥 O God arise, answer your name in my life, in the name of Jesus!
So when you see “it shall come to pass” in scriptures, it means it:
– is established.
– is certain.
– is sure.
– must take place, although what is happening may look like it will not happen.
Elisha told those people “do you see this valley? It is dry now but thus saith the Lord ‘It shall be filled with waters'”. Once you hear “it shall come to pass”, it means it:
– must stand.
– is sure to occur.
– must come about.
– must transpire.
– must materialize.
– Shall appear.
– Shall emerge
– Shall manifest.
– Shall take shape.
🔥 I see someone here today: The language of your good things shall come to pass; shall come forth from heavens in the name of Jesus!
“It shall come to pass” occurs almost 120 times in scriptures. Once this statement comes forth from the mouth of heaven which is the prayer you should pray here today, 30 things happen:
– darkest secrets will be revealed.
– impossibilities are rendered possible.
– Stubborn yokes are broken
– The strength of the wicked is blasted to pieces; because when God is on the stage of your life, other actors disappear.
🔥 I pray that any power, force, prediction, prophecy working against the glory of God for your life and what God has promised you shall wither, in the name of Jesus. (A sevenfold amen).
– the boasting of the wicked is silenced.
– high places are cast down.
– strongholds are pulled down.
– the grip of the oppressors are blasted to pieces.
– the power of the wicked is shaken asunder.
– it renders diviners mad.
– it frustrates the token of evil men.
– it desolates the yoke of tormentors. If those words have not come out, anything may still be playing around.
– it sets dark fortresses ablaze.
– it afflicts the agents of affliction.
– it dismantles the altar of the wicked.
– it disgraces the strongman
– it brings to reality, things they said will never happen.
– it brings things God has promised you into being.
– it makes revival to happen in dry and dead places.
– all the closed doors are burst open.
– the garment of shame is set ablaze.
===> I pray that as many people as are here today will receive their own manifestation “and it shall come to pass” from heaven, in the name of Jesus!
– the power of the oppressors is drowned; rendered useless.
– the yoke manufacturer will be yoked.
– the power of the slave master is buried alive.
– the fire of affliction is quenched completely.
– the handwriting of the strongman is set ablaze.
– the mockers are completely turned against themselves.
– the smoke of the serpent will suffocate the serpent.
Once that scripture comes out, anything any doctor is saying about your life is irrelevant because there is a voice in heaven that overrules all voices.
===> I see somebody here: and it shall come to pass, every good thing that you have lost, you shall repossess them, in the name of Jesus. (A sevenfold amen).
That is where I first read that scripture that a just man falleth seven times and he bounces back. What does it mean to bounce back?
– to recover quickly
– to recover after a setback
– To recover your wealth, career, confidence.
– to get over an uncomfortable situation.
– to pick up and for your life to take a better turn.
– to get right back on your feet.
– to bury the power of the slave master.
– to cancel the power of affliction.
– to be revived.
Listen to me. You can allow circumstances in your life to become setbacks or to become opportunities to bounce back. Satan’s main agenda is to make us fall.
===> Any attack the enemy brings against you to level you to the ground, demolish you, devastate you, is scattered now in the name of Jesus! There is a voice from heaven sounding on the head of somebody although I do not know who you are, and the voice is saying “it is time for you to bounce back”, in the name of Jesus.
So do not allow what you are going through to bury you, rather allow it to propel your destiny. Now, there is a wine of discouragement that the enemy is just pouring about, giving people to drink, to discourage them, make their heart fail, get fed up with God, even hate God.
The enemy is using that power to confuse people, get people discouraged. Do not allow those circumstances to pull you down, rather allow it to catapult you into your promotion. When the voice came out for Joseph saying: “It shall come to pass, you shall become a prime minister”, heaven had already pronounced it and he had an idea.
He understood what I am telling you now. So when they threw him into the pit, he looked at the pit and said “well, from the revelation I had, people were bowing down to me. This cannot be my busstop. Nobody will bow down to me in this pit.” He got out.
He got to Potiphar’s house. There were only Potiphar and his wife. He looked again and said “this is not my busstop. I saw people bowing down to me. Nobody will bow down to me here. It was not his last busstop.
He was thrown into jail and said “this is not where people will bow down to me”. He got out.
Do not allow your situation to bury you, but bounce back.
===> Receive that power to bounce back, in the name of Jesus!
Raise up your two hands and shout this loud and clear:
===> Every enemy of my next level, die in the name of Jesus!
David bounced back after his adultery mistake. Daniel bounced back after his episode in the lions’ den. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego bounced back after being thrown into that fiery furnace. Jacob bounced back after wrestling with the angel. Noah bounced back after the flood, where people just died. Abraham bounced back after offering his Isaac as a sacrifice and God said “do not do it”. Paul bounced back after shipwreck and imprisonment. Jesus bounced back after facing satan in the wilderness.
So what seems like a large battle for you should become the step to your promotion. God will calm the troubled ocean and perform His word. (Jeremiah 1:12). This is not a situation where you should just sit down and mourn and feel sorry for yourself. What do you do when God has promised you promises for your life but you are still experiencing troubles? Let me tell you what believers should not do when they are passing through troubles and trials.
Seven things you must not do when passing through troubles.
1. Do not blame God.
2. Do not break down and be crying.
3. Do not give up.
4. Do not be discouraged.
5. Do not lose your joy.
6. Do not worry.
7. Do not fear.
===> That is why I am praying for somebody here: the voice of “it shall come to pass” from heaven shall manifest in your life, in the name of Jesus!
How do you receive that power to bounce back? This is where you have to listen carefully now.
1. The first thing to do is to rejoice in the Lord always (Philippians 4:4). When Paul was writing the epistle to the Philippians, he was in prison with his feet bound. Remember the story of Paul and Silas. They sang praises and prayed in the prison and it generated earthquakes. Your reason for rejoicing is because God is going to deliver you from the trouble.
2. Seek to know from God what is going on. God is interested in showing you what is going on, but you must ask Him. He will show you any secret behind a problem.
You do not have to wander about in darkness. Sometimes there are lessons to learn. Sometimes the delay is for your own good. Sometimes the delay is to clear your way in order to enable you to enjoy the blessings to the fullest. Ask God to show you what is happening and how to handle the situation.
3. You must persevere. Do not quit. Persist in your faith and trust in good. Remain steadfast. Continue working for God; do not stop. Seek even for more responsibilities. There are many people about who are mockers and are ready to ridicule people. You must refuse to yield to the ridicule, discouragement, frustration and persist in prayers and confessing the Word of God.
4. Live a holy life. No power can succeed against the power of holiness and purity.
===> So, has God recorded something for you? It must come to pass in your your in the name of Jesus.
Abraham was first called Abram meaning ‘exalted father’. The name to the carnal mind would look like a ridicule but God had recorded something for Abram and renamed him father of multitudes. God was just calling him what He had recorded for him. And when God speaks miracles, miracles are accomplished. Abraham eventually became what God called him.
God spoke to Simon son of Jonah, fully aware of his weakness “you shall be called Peter meaning ‘a rock’.” So that unstable man eventually became a rock like person living up to his name.
===> God shall call you a new name in the name of Jesus!
One day Moses was going out as usual when he saw the burning bush and his life was never the same again. That day started like any other day but the burning bush made the difference. One day Isaiah was in the king’s palace and then that great king Uzziah died. Suddenly he saw the Lord. David was looking after the sheep. Suddenly a prophet was visiting their house and his life never remained the same again. All these things are yielding to “and it shall come to pass”.
Frightened Gideon was trying to hide from the enemy. Suddenly the angel of God saw him and said “the Lord is with you, thou man of valour”. That was the turning point in the life of Gideon. God is a specialist at starting a big thing in a small way. The birth of the Saviour took place in a manger.
The beginning of Joseph’s prosperity took place when they sold him off. Daniel’s promotion to the Palace of King Nebuchadnezzar took place when that king had a dream. The call of Peter took place when he allowed Jesus to use his boat for preaching.
Therefore, put your burdens upon the Lord and continue praying. The Lord is here and His power is here and if everyone here today can key into the prayers of tonight, a voice will come saying ” and it shall come to pass”. What that doctor said shall not come to pass. And it shall come to pass that all those evil things they are saying against you will not happen. Where they are saying you will never get to, it shall come to pass that you will get there!
1. Wicked powers in the heavenlies, representing my family, die in the name of Jesus
2. (Shout this 21 hot times) I receive power from on high, in the name of Jesus!
3. Powers destroying the answers to my prayers, die in the name of Jesus.
4. O God arise, command my glory to speak, in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God arise, grant me space, in high places, in the name of Jesus.
6. Spirit of wretchedness, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
7. Angels of war, fight for me in the habitation of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers assigned to make me naked, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
9. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, decorate my life with your glory, in the name of Jesus.
10. Answers to my prayers, receive unstoppable power, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏