30 POVERTY DESTROYING KEYS
- Holiness: Seek first the kingdom of God and practise holiness without which no man will see the Lord.
- Brokenness: You must be broken to the level where the Lord can trust you with anything. If the Lord cannot trust you with His wealth, He will not put it in your hands.
- Giving: To give is hospitality, giving of alms, fulfilling your financial obligations and showing mercy unto others. It does not matter how much or little you have, you can still give to the Lord and you will be surprised what the Lord will do for you.
- Work hard: Proverbs 24:33-34 says,
Believers must be hard working wherever they are.
- Diligence: Proverbs 22:29 says,
Whatsoever you are asked to do, do it well. Put all your best into it. Do it with all your power.
- Violent faith: Have violent faith, believing that the Lord your God will bless you in a powerful way.
Hebrews 11:6 says, ‘’
- Be faithful in whatever the Lord has commanded to your hands. If you are faithful in little, the Lord will make you a controller of great things.
1 Corinthians 4:2 says,
Look after the little things committed into your hand very well. If you are made the treasurer of a place and you know you cannot keep the money, resign and return the money. Anything you are asked to do, do it faithfully.
- Pray to attack the source of poverty:
1 Chronicles 4:9,
Here we read about Jabez who quickly located the source of his troubles and dealt with it prayerfully.
- Pray for the anointing to break the yoke of poverty:
- Sow as much as you can into the things of God: Sow as best as you can. 2 Corinthians 9:6-9 says, ‘’
- Change your offering: If you have been contributing something before on a regular basis, make a conscious effort to change it.
- Realize your position in Christ: 2 Corinthians 8:9 says, ‘’
- Break satanic covenants of poverty: Many people are under the covenant of poverty. These covenants must be broken.
- Claim the covenant and promise of Abraham for your life.
- Surrender yourself for deliverance if it is necessary: Some people will not prosper until they go for deliverance so that demons of rags can release them.
- Strive as much as possible never to be a debtor or a borrower: Do not borrow money unless it is absolutely necessary. If you have things you can sell, it is better to sell them and use the money to get what you want than to go into debt. It is better for you to use what you have to get what you do not have than to go into debts.
- Sanitise your environment or change it: Work on your home, work or business places. They may need one form of deliverance or another. If you have wares that are not selling, get there before the workers arrive, lock yourself up inside and pray on them for profitable sales. If necessary, anoint these wares that are not selling so that all yokes can be broken.
- Always invest prayerfully and wisely: Do not run into a business because everybody is running there. Prayerfully consider what you want to do.
- Pray poverty destroying prayers: The kind of prayers Brother Jabez prayed and things began to happen.
- Pray wealth-releasing prayers: There are some prayers that will release wealth into your life, and anyone sitting on your money will find it so hot that he or she will start looking for you to come and collect your money. Nobody can sit on your money when you pray these kinds of prayers.
- Always pray on your money before you give it out to people as gift.
- Know the enemies of prosperity and avoid them: One of these enemies of prosperity is negative confession. If you say you are poor then you remain poor.
- Use the blood of Jesus to insure your belongings.
- Have a strong determination to succeed and always confess positively.
- Pray to God for mercy and favour: Where others are wrong or coming against the brick wall, with the mercies and favour of God upon your life, you will have breakthrough.
- Pray for wisdom to excel after the order of Daniel who had the spirit of excellence.
- Pray for the spirit of good management.
- Pray before employing staff in your business: Do not just employ anybody in your business or work.
- Pay your tithe faithfully. Malachi 3:10 says, ‘’’’So, if you have not been paying your tithes you better start now.
- Hate poverty with perfect hatred.
POVERTY DESTROYING PRAYERS
- Curse of poverty targeted against my destiny, blood of Jesus cancel them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dream of poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.
- (Lay your right hand on your head) Power of inherited poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Cobwebs of darkness in my family line, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Trademark of poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundational witchcraft sitting on my prosperity, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil river in my place of birth swallowing my prosperity, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Silver, gold and diamonds, locate me. Iron, wood and stone, go, in the name of Jesus.
- Power off nakedness in the dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
- All my stolen blessings in the heavenlies, in the earth and underneath the earth, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Share to bless others!!!!