MFM International Headquarters
Eagle Hour Financial Empowerment Program and Prayer Clinic (Two in one Sunday)
Date : 10th-March-2019
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya G.O MFM Worldwide
Topic: The Mystery of Divine Healing
Anchored Scriptures: Jeremiah 17:14, Exodus 15:26, Exodus 23:25, Isaiah 53:4, James 5:14
Assignment given by Financial Empowerment team:
1. What is the meaning of OPM and OPT?
2. What is the difference between good debt and bad debt?
3. Mention types of income that you know.
Few years ago, the MFM started the following programs: 70 actions to reposition our youth, Football academy, first class graduates award. When we first started, many people didn’t see the unprecedented results coming. In year 2010, 19 MFM members came with first class and were given cars. 2011, many were also given cars. Later we couldn’t afford to be giving cars again, we handed out cheques.
At some time, they were 77 in numbers as 90% were not members of mountain of fire and miracle ministries. Now, there are more than 300 graduates of first class. Infact, there was a school (university) that produced 8 first class graduates and all of them were mountain of fire and miracles ministries members. We are in need partners who will participate in this opportunity. Our mission for this wonderful opportunity is to create the awareness to these students that there is reward in achieving good grades in their academic through hard work. In our upcoming 30th anniversary, they (the graduate students) will be duly honored.
There is a mystery about divine healing which if you carefully study the scriptures, it is deeper than you think. Jeremiah 17:14. This is the prayer prophet Jeremiah prayed and it’s still relevant today.
This is where our ancient fathers got their songs from.
You can pray for healing to manifest in your life. Exodus 15:26. We call this the immunity verse:
1. If thou will diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord.
2. If thou will do what is right in His sight.
3. If thou will give ears to His commandment.
4. If thou will keep all His statutes.
God is a healer. God prevents infirmity from entering the life of his people. Infirmity is like an entity that can be taken out of the life of people. Exodus 23:25, Isaiah 53:4.
Anointing can cause the healing power of God to manifest upon the life of people. 3John 1:2.
There is one popular saying that ‘health is wealth’. There is one popular Hebrew word called ‘shallom’. Icabod means glory has departed.
When the glory overshadows a person, that glory shields you away from all kinds of infirmity, diseases that will strike you down. That is why any prayer about glory should not be taken lightly.
Once the glory of God overshadows you, there are many things that cannot move close to you.
Diseases don’t just happened, diseases are made to happen. Diseases are cultivated the way a farmer cultivate things in the farm. A farmer clears the ground, put the seed in the ground, waters the seeds, put fertilizer and the things begins to germinate and grow.
Diseases are cultivated the same way. Most people doesn’t realize it. There are things that people do that makes disease to come. If you keep all God’s statutes and commandment, you will not be sick.
That is why when Jesus healed the person by the pool of bethsaida, he said ‘go and sin no more’ meaning that is are infirmities attached to sin.
There is a reason we are doing this kind of teaching:
1. We need to live a healthy life because medical science is limited in its capacity.
2. We need to live healthy life to avoid sufferings and pain.
3. We need to life healthy life in order not to create young widows and widowers.
4. We need to live a healthy life to be able to maximize our potentials.
5. We need to live a healthy life so as not to stress our loved ones.
6. We need to live a healthy life for people not to blame God for what he is not responsible for.
7. We need to live a healthy life because the medical bills of a life time can often be spent in the last two years of life.
8. We need to live a healthy life so as to finish our assignment here on earth.
9. We need to live a healthy life to fulfill the purpose of God for our lives.
One of the greatest Pentecostal truth that has changed many lives is the fact that Jesus is the healer. More than any other method, the healing power of God has converted so many souls. That is why we call Jesus the greatest physician. There is no human doctor that can do more for you than Jesus Christ. Jesus is still the healer: the same yesterday, today and forever. You have the ability as a believer to throw sickness back to the enemy and to connect to your great physician.
There is something the Bible call strangers. Strangers shall fade away and flee from their closed places. You can never over-pray but you can only under-pray.
Our teaching on this message continues another Sunday Service.
Before Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
1. Powers assigned to turn my efforts to zero, your time is up: die in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers programmed to convert my celebration to sick bed, what are you waiting for: die in the name of Jesus.
3. Every stranger defiling me in the dream, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers fighting to close my good doors, kill yourselves in the name of Jesus.
5. My mockers, watch-out: before 30days, you must congratulate me in the name of Jesus.
6. Sacrifices offered to kill my testimonies, backfire in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers assigned to make me struggle for what belongs to me, die in the name of Jesus.
During Ministration prayers by Daddy D.K Olukoya:
8. Glory of God, I’m available: overshadow my life in the name of Jesus.
After Ministration by Daddy G.O:
9. Habitation of infirmity in my body, die in the name of Jesus.
10. Jesus (3ce), I bind and cast out every disease in my body in the name of Jesus.
11. Alter of God, swallow any sickness fighting my life in the name of Jesus.
12. Satanic obituary fired against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.
13. Any power that has ever cut off my cloth to attack me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers assigned to shorten my life, you’re a liar: die in the name of Jesus.
15. Environmental Goliath, environmental pharaoh: die with your charms in the name of Jesus.
16. Strangers in my blood, die in the name of Jesus.
17. Satanic bullets lodging in my body, what are you waiting for: backfire in the name of Jesus.
18. Anywhere I go this month, darkness shall scatter in the name of Jesus.
Kindly share to bless others!!!!
JOIN our mailing list to receive daily prayers and monthly free sermons downloads, you can JOIN HERE http://bit.ly/completedel