February 1, 2020 – DAY 26
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
351. We command anything that hinders every member of the congregation from their blessing to give way, in the name of Jesus.
352. We take authority over the strong man in the lives of the congregation, in the name of Jesus.
353. Every gathering being held in the air, in the ground, in the forest and in the second heaven against the lives of the congregation, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
354. Every hand of dire distress, that was transferred into my life when I was born, I remove you today, in Jesus’ name.
355. Every hand of relegation, that was put on me when I was born, I renounce you today, in Jesus’ name.
356. Every hand of glory destroyer, in my life, die, in Jesus’ name.
357. Every hand of evil covenant, placed on my life, turn around today by the power in the name of Jesus.
358. Every evil hand that was used in carrying me when I was born catch fire, in Jesus‘ name.
359. Every ring of affliction in my life, be rendered powerless, in Jesus‘ name.
360. Every enchanted hand that was placed on me on the day I was born, receive the fire of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
361. Every hand of household witchcraft, that assisted my mother during delivery and took me in the blood, dry up, in Jesus’ name.
362. Every hand of household sorcery, that keeps on troubling me, become dead, in Jesus‘ name.
363. Every hand of marine spirit agent, that has covered my glory, become dead today, in Jesus’ name.
364. Every hand of ancestral curse of stagnancy in my life, turn back today, in Jesus‘ name.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’