MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
Sunday Worship Service
February 27th, 2022
Topic: INSTRUCTIONS TO POWER YOUR JOSEPH’S DREAM
Text: Genesis 37:5-11, 19-20
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
I am praying for somebody here, any power that is saying “we shall see what shall become of your dreams”, let those powers be dissolved in the name of Jesus.
Listen beloveth. I want to slow down so you can understand every word of what I am saying. Every man or woman who wants uncommon success, not ordinary success or average success; who wants to die and men will recognise that you have passed through this world must have his or her personal Joseph’s dream and you need the principles to power that dream.
It is a tragedy when a man dies in a boy. It is a tragedy when a woman dies in a girl. It is a tragedy when a seed dies without becoming a tree. A lot of dreams have been buried in the cemetery. This is why people have said the richest place on earth is the graveyard. A lot of good dreams are buried in that graveyard.
I prophesy upon the life of somebody here, every power from the grave calling your dreams, I bury them today, in the name of Jesus.
So every man or woman who will make an impact in their generation must have his or her personal Joseph’s dream. Your Joseph’s dream allows you to see your future. Joseph saw his future and anytime they put him in the wrong place, he would say “I know this is not my final busstop. This is not what I saw, I am just passing through”. When a man has a Joseph’s dream, all the hindrances, obstacles and troubles you come across to get there become a fertiliser.
Your Joseph’s dream is:
– the heavenly picture about your life shown to you by heaven.
– the awareness of what you ought to be, but not yet what you ought to be.
– the video film of your correct life as recorded in heaven.
– your divine destination on earth.
– the embodiment of your destiny.
– the inner fire that drives you through the darkest night of your light, that keeps you going when others are opposing you.
– the lamp that lights your pathway when walking through the valley of difficulty.
– a divine picture planted into your spirit.
– a picture of your future planted into your spirit by the Lord.
– a supernatural picture of who you should be, that is printed in your heart by the Lord.
– the spiritual vehicle that carries your success. Why? Because in every human being, there lies a dimension of dreams inside you that is part of God’s plan for your life.
Those dreams can be:
All the “I should have been this, if not for that” is a statement of lamentation of Joseph’s dream. Dreamers:
– are never popular because the dreams may look abnormal.
– are never popular even in their own families and amongst their friends because of jealousy and envy.
– realise that dreams take time to come to pass, so they work towards it.
Joseph waited for 13 years before he could become the prime minister of Egypt. Fifteen years after David was pronounced king was when he eventually became a king. It took 15 years for those dreams to come to pass. A dreamer who is in trouble and has abandoned his dreams is really somebody to be pitied, somebody to feel sorry for.
As far as you are born again and you are a child of God, what happens is that God plants a Joseph’s dream into your spirit which you must now power and bring to fulfilment. Herein lies a great problem:
1. There are those who never see their Joseph’s dream, so they do the wrong things until they die. They have been completely repositioned by the enemy. This is a serious matter.
2. There are those who see their Joseph’s dream, but they do not recognise it. Sometimes they even think it is for another person.
3. There are those whose Joseph’s dream has been assassinated by the enemy. They had it, but it is dead.
===> I am praying for such people today that may all the Joseph’s dream that the enemy has killed, receive the resurrection power of the Lord’s Jesus Christ and let them come alive now, in the name of Jesus.
4. There are those whose Joseph’s dream has been demonically transferred.
===> May you recover it this morning in the name of Jesus.
5. There are those whose Joseph’s dream has been wasted. You had that dream in your hand but you wasted it.
6. There are those who have sacrificed their Joseph’s dream on the altar of sex. Joseph was tempted to do that but he refused. He said ‘I cannot do it’. Any sex outside marriage deals a terrible blow on your destiny and sometimes most people do not recover at all.
7. There are some whose Joseph’s dream has been polluted.
8. There are those whose dream has been boxed to a corner. The enemy has engaged the dream in a boxing match and boxed it to a corner.
9. There are those with dormant Joseph’s dream. Not serviced, not looked after, not nurtured, just there.
10. There are those who die with their Joseph’s dream.
You are not too old to dream a Joseph’s dream. Caleb did, Moses did. You are also not too young to dream a Joseph’s dream. Samuel did. But if you do not power them, the enemy will deal with that Joseph’s dream and the person will not be able to move the way God wants the person to move.
How Do You Power Your Joseph’s dream?
1. You must make God your friend because He is the only One who can empower you to succeed. There is:
– good success
– bad success.
– uncommon success.
– significant success.
2. Believe in your ability to succeed, since you are a child of God.
3. Be divinely dissatisfied: do not be satisfied with your present level. Have constructive discontent.
4. Get rid of all destructive habits.
5. Work on your character because that character will decide whether you are going up or down. If your character is bad, you will not be able to fulfil your Joseph’s dream, no matter how talented you are.
6. Do not allow destructive criticism to kill your dream.
7. Do not share your dream with dream killers.
Listen to me very carefully. It is not often that God brings this kind of message people’s way. God brings this kind of message when there are people who are at the edge of great breakthroughs but the enemy wants to kill their dreams. Because once your dream is from God, it will come to pass as far as you remain faithful and loyal. And dreams are the windows of your soul. So, do not expect that everybody will like those dreams because there are plenty of dream killers.
This morning, our prayers will be focused on those dream killers. “Let us kill him, let us see what will become of his dreams”. So, one of the greatest havocs of polygamous witchcraft is destruction of Joseph’s dreams and that is why polygamy is very bad. This morning, the few prayers we are going to pray, I will not stop you until I see things happening.
1. Every power assigned to kill my Joseph’s dream, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Abandoned divine projects in my life, come alive in the name of Jesus.
3. Environmental witchcraft, hear the word of the Lord, scatter in the name of Jesus.
4. Insult eliminator, Jesus Christ, eliminate my insult, in the name of Jesus.
5. Holy Ghost, purge my blood from satanic injections, in the name of Jesus.
6. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, drive out every trace of darkness in my family, in the name of Jesus.
7. Serpents swallowing my finances, vomit them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Polygamous curses troubling my star, break, in the name of Jesus.
9. Satanic investment in my foundation, die in the name of Jesus.
10. (Make this declaration seven hot times) Let the candle of the wicked be put off, in the name of Jesus!
11. (Lay your right hand on your head) My head, my head, my head, connect to divine favour, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏