MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
Topic: The Horrible Invasion
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scripture: Matthew 12:43-45, Proverbs 10:25, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Proverbs 15:4, Job 4:13-16, Proverbs 18:4, 1 Samuel 15:23, Exodus 20:5, Deuteronomy 7:24-26
We are looking at ‘The Horrible Invasion’.
I’m reading from the book of Matthew 12:43-45. These is a very very deep passage and a passage that explains so many thing that is going wrong.
I pray that the Holy Spirit will open our understanding in the name of Jesus!
Jesus describes a man as being a house for evil spirit. I did not write that scripture, the MFM did not write that scripture but Jesus described a man as being a house for evil spirit. So each of us has a house that is built on a foundation.
The house is unique to each person. Some houses can be small, some can be one room, some can be a mansion but we all have houses. Our body is a house.
The ideal foundation of a house is the one that is completely solid and goes down deep. It is that our foundation that will stand the test of time.
Proverbs 10:25. Man has three parts: the body, soul and spirit. That is what is written in 1 Thessalonians 5:23.
Technically, man is a spirit, living in a body and having a soul. This is the crux of the matter.
Evil spirit may take up residence in all of these parts of the body. Evil spirit can be in the body, in form of sicknesses, weaknesses and diseases. Evil spirit can take residence in the soul in form of lust, hatred, witchcraft and jealousy. Evil spirit can take residence in the spirit in form of disobedience.
Let’s now go into the spiritual significance of our spiritual houses so we know what to address when the time for prayers comes:
1. The foundation: the foundation is the platform prepared for you by your ancestors, the root of your life. No house can stand without any foundation. If Jesus is comparing the life of man to a house, that house must have some foundation. If there is demonic invasion in the foundation, the person needs serious attention. In fact, most of the suffering in our world now is due to invasion in the foundation. Faulty foundation, deceased foundation, polluted foundation, cursed foundation, covenanted foundation. I pray that every foundational trouble will be buried in the name of Jesus!
2. The wall: a wall is a physical and mental protection built around yourself.
3. The window: the window is the weakest area of the house. Thoughts are windows of our mind and soul. Satan is constantly sending evil spirit to oppress our minds. The mind of a man is like a tv screen that pictures various thought. Thoughts come from different sources, from God, from the five senses (from hearing, seeing, tasting, feeling, and smelling).
Man unlike other creatures was given a conscience by which they can judge the impurity of thoughts. Man was also given the power of his will to choose which thought to entertain or to reject. When you choose to entertain a specific evil thought, then you leave your window open for an evil spirit to enter. Windows represent your thought.
4. The roof: The roof is our covering and our protection. A house without a roof is exposed to all elements of nature. Weather, birds, animals, the house will soon be useless. Once a house has no roof, it will soon be useless.
5. Door: every house must have a door for the exit and entry of his residence and guest. The door in the case of a man represents the flesh. Evil spirits crouch like wild animals at the door waiting for an opportunity to enter.
The doors of our lives may be opened to bad spirits by several things:
– it is being involved in a sin habit (unforgiveness, anger, bitterness) Proverbs 15:4
– Fear Jobs 4:13-16. Fear can open the door.
– Emotional hurt. Proverbs 18:4. It is being rejected, being embarrassed.
– Occultic involvement. 1 Samuel 15:23
– Alcohol and drug usage.
All these are things that can open the door of our lives and allow the enemies to come in.
– Sins of our forefathers. Exodus 20:5
– Careless eating, eating anyhow anywhere.
– Sexual immorality.
These are things that can expose the door of our lives and keep it opened for the enemy to enter.
6. Interiors: interior in the building represents the basic lifestyle and the personality of the person. Rooms indicates the degree of diversity.
7. The yard: the yard represents al, that belongs the family.
But then when this house is under invasion, there is a serious problem. I pray that every invasion of darkness will be scattered in the name of Jesus!
What are the symptoms of spiritual invasion? How do you know that you’re under these invasions?
– Nervous disorders
– Sexual pervasion.
– Unexplainable headaches.
– Heart aches.
– Stomach troubles.
– Reliance upon drugs
– Suicidal tendencies
– Self deception
– Extreme fear
– Extreme shyness.
– Continual spiritual failures.
– Hearing voices.
– Lack of self control.
– Seeing unusual things.
These are all symptoms of the invasions of the house of man.
What we need to do beloved is to clean the house. Clean your house because if you do not clean and replace with good tenants, evil tenants will come back.
You say ‘How do I clean my house’?
1. Surrender your life to Jesus, that is not negotiable.
2. Engage in spiritual warfare which we call deliverance.
3. Destroy all physical object of the occult in your possession. Deuteronomy 7:24-26
4. Claim back your property.
5. Shut the door on satan by putting on the whole armor of God, by rejecting thoughts of worry and anxiety and by running away from all temptations to sin.
6. It is to die to self. When you say die to self, a lot of people don’t sometimes understand.
You are dead to self:
– When another person succeeds in an area where you have tried and failed and there is no jealousy then self is dead in your life.
– When another gets the commission you think you deserve yet there is no anger, then self is dead in your life.
– When you’re purposely provoked but you refuse to be provoked, self is dead in your life.
– Another person acquires what you have always wanted yet there is no envy in your heart, then self is dead in your life.
– You have done something, there is no appreciation, no renumeration for what you have done and there is no bitterness, then self is dead in your life.
– When you someone who have long loved admired, respected fails you and there is no vengeful spirit then self is dead in your life.
– When people are trying to take advantage of you but you have no resentment against them, self is dead in your life.
– When you receive insults, slander and ridicule without being vindictive, then self is dead in your life.
– When you can receive criticism and correction without feeling bad from those more immature than you, then self is dead in your life.
– You can still love those, forgive those who have done evil against you in whom you’ve invested much time, energy and money; that shows that self is really dead in your life.
– When you’re forgotten and neglected but you do not have any bad feelings against anybody then self is dead.
– When you’re purposely sidetracked and there is no hard feeling, then self is dead
– When you do not sting and hurt with an insult or oversight, then self is dead.
– When your good is evil spoken of and you’re not angry, then self is dead.
– When your advise is disregarded and your opinion is ridiculed and you’re not angry; then self is dead.
– When you refuse to let anger rise in your heart, then self is dead.
– When they annoy you and you don’t act back in anger, then self is dead.
These are things to deal with. Once mr flesh is dead, majority of the warfare you need to fight is actually over.
I pray that as you pray, the hand of God, the power of God will overshadow your life in the name of Jesus!
After Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O
Close your eyes now and begin to pray like a man or woman from another world. Don’t negotiate with the enemy, today is not a day for negotiation:
1. Oh God that troubleth Goliath, trouble my enemies today in the name of Jesus!
2. Angels of war, where are you? Arise, turn my enemies upside down in the name of Jesus!
3. Oh God arise in the thunder of your power, answer your name in my life in the name of Jesus!
4. Every power speaking destruction to my destiny, die in the name of Jesus!
5. Sorrow, affliction and problems, I’m not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus!
6. Unrepentant battle troubling my destiny, die in the name of Jesus!
7. Every hand of the wicked laid upon my head, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
8. Every strongman calling my name from any evil alter, die in the name of Jesus!
9. Powers troubling my life from any witchcraft alter, die in the name of Jesus!
10. Powers offering satanic sacrifices to cage me, scatter in the name of Jesus!
11. Dark strangers in the house of my life, your time is up, get out in the name of Jesus!
12. Internal battles, domestic battles, I’m not your candidate; die in the name of Jesus!
13. Oh God arise, let me see, let me know, let me experience your power in the name of Jesus!
14. Powers assigned to rubbish my goodness, die in the name of Jesus!
15. Holy Ghost, draw me out of any battles that I was born with in the name of Jesus!
16. All intelligent strongman secretly attacking my life, die in the name of Jesus!
17. Breakthrough robbers, destiny robbers, progress robbers, die in the name of Jesus!
18. Anointing that dumbfounds the enemy, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus!
19. Blessings that overshadow, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus!
20. Father, let my point of ridicule become my point of celebration in the name of Jesus!
21. Oh God arise, convert my insult to glory in the name of Jesus!
22. Every honor stolen from me by the enemy, I recover you in the name of Jesus!
23. Any power that has sold me to the enemies, blood of Jesus, buy me back from any power that has sold me to the enemy in the name of Jesus!
24. Wherever I go, Holy Ghost favor, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus!
25. Every effort of the emptier and wasters over my life, die in the name of Jesus!
26. Every battle of ‘thou shall not excel’, scatter in the name of Jesus!
27. Arrow-head of the battles of my life, be exposed and be disgraced in the name of Jesus!
28. Doors of mistakes giving enemies access to my life, close by fire in the name of Jesus!
29. Powers planning naked garment for me, die in the name of Jesus!
30. Any power that has chosen the date of my death and burial, die in my place in the name of Jesus!
31. Covenant of sorrow, covenant of failure, I’m not your candidate, break in the name of Jesus!
Please listen to this announcement by Daddy G.O:
The 30 days prayers we’ve been praying, the second round of the prayers will terminate on Sunday 24th of May 2020.
From Monday May 25th to 7th of June 2020, every one should read Psalm 91 and follow up with 15 minutes of aggressive praises and worship everyday. Don’t forget, May 25th to June 7th; 15 minutes of aggressive praise and worship and read your Psalm 91 everyday.
Then after the sessions, from 8th of June, we restart our prayer program. The Lord is answering our prayers and He will continue to answer.
Further announcement by Daddy G.O after the live Ministration:
Beginning from the 30th of May 2020 which is a Saturday and every Saturday from then on at 10pm; there will be a great physician hour. This will be the great physician hour. This will involve healing and deliverance ministrations. You’re welcome to connect to it on all our social media platforms, God bless you in the mighty name of Jesus! Join the program, invite your friends and if there are people with challenges; invite them.
The Lord that dwelleth in Zion will meet them at the point of their needs. God bless you in Jesus name. ‘But upon mount Zion, there shall be deliverance and holiness and the children of Jacob shall possess their possessions’. And remember; if the enemy has stolen from you, recovery is by force. God bless you in Jesus name!
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’