MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PROGRAMME
Saturday June 6th, 2020.
(Special Live Broadcast)
TOPIC: DIVINE KEYS TO HAPPY LIFE
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Text: Romans 14:17, Phil. 3:1; 4:4, 1 Thess. 5:15
The issue of happiness is a serious matter.
* May the Lord help us in Jesus’ name.
*I decree upon your life that every enemy of your happiness shall be disgraced, in Jesus.
This world is a hectic world of suicide, famine, war, depression, divorce, bitterness, hatred, rape and all kinds of terrible things. Happiness, joy and contentment are becoming a scarce commodity. Many people believe that there is even no true thing as happiness. Is there something as true happiness? Yes!
* Every enemy of your happiness shall scatter, in the name of Jesus.
Romans 14:17 – “For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.”
Philippians 3:1 – “Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.”
Philippians 4:4 – “Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.”
* Every enemy of your joy shall be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:15 & 16
1 Peter 4:13
2 Corinthians 6:10
2 Corinthians 7:4
2 Corinthians 12:10
We as Christians are suppose to be joyful and happy.
The Bible joy is not earthly joy. Luke 10:17-20. If the demons are subject to you on earth and your name is not written in heaven, it is a disaster. Rev. 20:15, Exo. 32:32-33
Happiness is not something you stumble upon by accident. It is by choice. Being miserable or happy is a choice.
The devil hates believers who laugh him to scorn and refuse to get depressed. Joy is a fruit of the Spirit that you should grow. Happiness will give you health. A sad and confused heart is an evidence of unbelief. John 14:1.
Happiness is not found in what you have but what you are. The root of most unhappiness is comparing yourself with another. The secret of happiness is to make others happy.
In the Old Testaments, 27 different words were used to describe happiness to show you how important happiness is.
WHAT TO DO
1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ
2. Stop blaming other people for your mistakes
3. Admit it when you make mistakes and apologise.
4. Listen more and talk less.
5. Strive for excellence in what you are doing.
6. Always try to be on time.
7. Get yourself organised.
8. Be humble.
9. Be kind to other people.
10. Praises, worship and warfare. You need to understand this last one very well.
PRAY: Every power that hates my laughter, expire by the blood of Jesus.
Every reader of the scripture will soon discover that there are so many unused facilities in the scriptures. God has so many weapons for our happiness in the scripture. One of it is in Exodus 15:11. Another is in Psalm 22:3. This weapon is praises and worship. When you combine praises, worship and prayers, you are an overcomer.
Praises is extolling God for what He has done and what He is doing. Worship is extolling God for Who He is. Praises turn your enemies against themselves.
* Your enemies shall destroy themselves, in Jesus’ name.
Praises defeat the enemies and activate the power of God to fight for you.
People find it easy to praise God during the times of health and good things but find it very difficult when things are difficult. But the key is this; if you praise God when things are more difficult, then your faith gets strengthened.
The devil is an early riser. So, praise God when you wake up. Learn to whole-heartedly praise God no matter what. There is no troublesome situation that praises cannot turn around. However, there is a big difference praising God with your mouth and not from your heart. It is called Mechanical Praises.
Your praise to God will turn your sadness to gladness and your weakness to strength.
Are you living an unproductive life? Learn to praise God. Praises will bring increase and blessings upon your life.
So, one serious key to obtain happiness is offering praises and worship before the Lord.
1. Powers, assigned to turn my day to night, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every strange spiritual dog, moving its tongue against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers, assigned to make testimonies abomination for me, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God arise, scatter every witchcraft meeting assigned to judge me, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every wind of affliction, blowing against my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any satanic vessel, carrying information about me to the dark world, crash, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every power, assigned to give my destiny a bad name, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God arise and break any ancient chain assigned to stop me, in the name of Jesus.
9. Arrows, fired to prevent my lifting up, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any power, seeking the wisdom of the elders to stop me, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
11. My virtues, in the market of darkness, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any evil mark upon my life, be wiped off, by the blood of Jesus.
13. Powers, assigned to turn my destiny to a battlefield, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
14. I fire back, every arrow of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’