MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
September 27th, 2020
Topic: TWENTY-ONE POWERS TO DECREE AGAINST
Text: Job 22:28
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Job 22:28 – “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.”
What is a Decree?
– A decree is an official command
– To decree is to establish a thing militantly.
– A decree is a decision by a king or government
– A decree is an official order.
– A decree is an order having the force of law behind it.
– A decree is an authoritative order or authoritative decision.
Twenty-One Powers to Decree Against
1. The spirit of Cain: it represents household wickedness and witchcraft. It represents domestic witchcraft.
**** I pray that every spirit of Cain assigned against you shall be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
2. The spirit of Ishmael: it is spirit of the queen of heaven; talisman, pressing the sand, sitting on a mat. The spirit of wild enemies.
3. The spirit of Pisgah: the spirit of almost there.
4. The spirit of Absalom: the spirit of seed attack. The enemy using your children against you.
**** I pray, that every spirit of Absalom, assigned to trouble your life, assigned to steal your children shall be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. (X7 Amen)
5. The spirit of Ahitophel: it represents evil counselors.
6. The spirit of Uzziah. Isaiah 6:1: it is the spirit of vision eraser, vision killer, etc.
**** Your Uzziah must die today, in the name of Jesus.
7. The spirit of Egypt: the spirit of backsliding
8. The spirit of Herod: that power that kills good things at infancy.
**** Every spirit of Herod, assigned against you shall die, in the name of Jesus.
9. The spirit of Pharaoh: stubborn pursuers.
**** I am praying, that any power that refuses to let you go, shall perish, in the name of Jesus.
PRAY: My Pharaoh, gather yourself together and perish in the Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
10. The Spirit of Haman
**** Your Haman shall die in your place, in the name of Jesus.
11. The spirit of Balaam: it represents hired cursers.
12. The spirit of Korah, Dathan and Abiram: evil planners and evil counselors.
13. The spirit of Goliath: it represents the boasting powers.
14. The spirit of Lot: it represents satanic extra luggage.
15. The spirit of Gahazi: it represents destructive covetousness.
16. The spirit of Saul: it represents stubbornness towards God and the things of Heaven.
17. The spirit of Jezebel: it is the spirit of the world, wanting to copy the things of the world, copying the fashion of the world. There must be a clear demarcation between those who are going to heaven and those who are going to hell fire. There must be a clear demarcation of dressing between God’s children and the children of the devil.
18. The spirit of Demas: a backsliding spirit.
19. The spirit of Judas: the spirit of disloyalty and treasury.
20. The spirit of Kadesh-barnea: the spirit of going around the circle.
21. The spirit of Assyria: the parasitic spirit.
2 Kings 18:14-16 – “And Hezekiah king of Judah sent to the king of Assyria to Lachish, saying, I have offended; return from me: that which thou puttest on me will I bear. And the king of Assyria appointed unto Hezekiah king of Judah three hundred talents of silver and thirty talents of gold. And Hezekiah gave him all the silver that was found in the house of the LORD, and in the treasures of the king’s house. At that time did Hezekiah cut off the gold from the doors of the temple of the LORD, and from the pillars which Hezekiah king of Judah had overlaid, and gave it to the king of Assyria.”
What Then Do We Mean By The Spirit of Assyria?
1. It is the spirit that clears away your virtues
2. It is the spirit that results in lost of glory and beauty.
3. It is the spirit of having the temple without the Gold, a palace without a decoration.
4. The spirit that says, “Well, I will allow you to stay alive only if you forfeit all your career, benefits and virtues”.
5. It is the spirit that reduces somebody to the shameful skeleton of his royal past.
6. It is the spirit that reduces somebody from silver and gold to wood and stones.
7. It is the spirit that reduces somebody to the ugly shadow of his glorious past.
8. It is the spirit that makes a person never to have peace when he is prospering; whenever prosperity comes in, crises will come until he has sold off everything and nothing more to sell, then the crises will go.
9. It is the spirit that will bring all kinds of infirmities when there is money.
10. It is the spirit that converts clothes to rags.
11. It is the spirit that makes you task everyone around you just to solve your own problems.
**** I pray that every power and activities of Assyria, will be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
12. It is the spirit that tells you to keep laboring but you will not enjoy it.
13. It is the spirit that wants to make people perpetually poor, eventually poor.
14. It moves people from grace to grass.
2 Kings 19:6-7 – “And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall ye say to your master, Thus saith the LORD, Be not afraid of the words which thou hast heard, with which the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and shall return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.”
Rumour is a powerful weapon that God uses to fight.
**** I pray that God will issue His rumour against your Assyria, in the name of Jesus.
– The weapon of rumour was used to turn away Saul from pursuing King David. (1 Samuel 23:26-28)
– The same weapon was used against Syria. (2 Kings 7:6-7)
**** Today, your enemies shall hear terrifying noises, and they will begin to run, in the name of Jesus.
WHAT TO DO!
1. Surrender your life to Jesus; there is no alternative.
2. Repent from every known sin.
3. You must use the weapon of God against them; the weapon of rumour.
4. You need to issue aggressive decrees against these powers so that they can depart from every aspect of your life.
1. Battles, assigned to make me fall before my enemies, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. Enemies gathered to mock me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every arrow of affliction, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every bitter foundation, affecting my life, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
5. Long-term bondage, standing as captivity in my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
6. Strongman, assigned to disgrace me, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Blood hunters, assigned against me; kill yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
8. Fingers of demotion, pointing at me, wither, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every power that says I will not have peace, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Spirit of the wicked elders, dwelling in my body, get out now, in the name of Jesus.
11. Voice of God, bring me out of any pit the enemy has put me, in the name of Jesus.
12. Owners of evil load of infirmity, carry your load, in the name of Jesus.
13. Powers, assigned to pursue my helpers away, die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Battles, seeking for my daily tears, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
15. Wicked powers, assigned to pull me down, collide with the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.
16. The battle of “If I am not lifted, you cannot be lifted”, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
17. Battles assigned to make my helpers forget me, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. Thou thunder power of God, arise, scatter every witchcraft attack against my life, in the name of Jesus.
19. O God arise, scatter the tongues of witchcraft, speaking against me, in the name of Jesus.
20. Demonic vultures, assigned to announce my death, die, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every disgrace, waiting for me, die, in the name of Jesus.
22. Breakthrough killers, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
23. Battles that want my destiny to be forsaken, die, in the name of Jesus.
24. Powers assigned to give me bad luck, die with your bad luck, in the name of Jesus.
25. Carriers of evil message, you will not locate me, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every circle of battles in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’