December 31st, 2018.
Topic: WHEN GOD’S PATIENCE EXPIRES
Text: Genesis 6:1-3, Hosea 4:17
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Genesis 6:1-3 “And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2. That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.”
Hosea 4:17 “Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.”
It is true beloveth that God can decide to abandon a person’s case. Woe unto that man or woman whom God has abandoned.
When a man or woman is having a great time; living a way of destruction such a person should be pitied.
When the angels of God do not put a stumbling block on your way of destruction, then there is a serious problem indeed.
PRAY: I fire back, every arrow of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.
God is an unchanging God, “For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed”. “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forevermore. Listen beloveth, God’s attitude towards sin is exactly the same today as it was in those days. Be careful because once His patience has expires; no mercy, no minister, no deliverance minister or pastor can help.
Noah announced and warned them for 120 years. As it was in the days of Noah, so it is here now. My fear is that many except they do something here, the personal patience of God is about to expire.
Same way, Jesus warned Jerusalem, they didn’t listen. In AD 70, there came war in the city and there was blood like water on the street.
My fear: we are going to 2019, the way some people lived 2018, if they continue like that, the patience of God may expire.
Many Christians have the wrong idea of God. Many preachers are even preaching the wrong thing about God. God is a God of Mercy. Yes, but that same God is a Just God. He drowned the world in the time of Noah. He rained down fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah. When His son Jesus Christ carried sin on the cross, He turned His face away.
You need to do something about it tonight. Rise up on your fit now. Begin to tell the Lord your sins and tell him to forgive you.
– Let there be Glory and Honour. Be unto the Lord.
– On the mountain, in the valley, on the land and in the sea.
– He has broken the gate of brass and cut the bars of iron in sunder.
1. I shall sing my song and dance my dance, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2. Disgrace, hear the Word of the Lord, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every satanic plan, to kill me before my time, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers, that is saying I will not go far, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
***HAPPY NEW YEAR IN JESUS’ NAME***
– You are the Lord, that is Your name, You will never share Your Glory with any man.
– I have a Father that will never never fail me.
– Tu ra ya ya ma ma.
– Onise ara, oni ise iyanu.
– Wa wo, wa wo, oun ti Olugbala mi nse,
1. My Father, cause this year to be my rejoicing, in the name of Jesus
2. This year O Lord, take me from the crowd and promote me, in the name of Jesus.
3. (10 times) It is well with me, it shall be well with me. In the name of Jesus.