January 19, 2020-DAY 13
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
169. Any power that says that the children of God in this church will not enjoy their lives, let the ground open and swallow them up, in the name of Jesus.
170. All you powers that suck the peace of this church, be bound, in Jesus’ name.
171. Whatever evil that has been agreed upon to be done to this church, we
172. All the uncalled that are disturbing and oppressing the called, O God, let them see Your hand, in the name of Jesus.
173. Every arrow of sudden death, assigned against my life, backﬁre, in Jesus’ name.
174. I cancel every activity of untimely death within, around and over my life, in the name of Jesus.
175. I speak life unto every organ in my body and command them not to malfunction, in the name of Jesus.
176. Every agent of the spirit of death monitoring my life day and night, receive blindness and die, in the name of Jesus.
177. O great wind from the wilderness, arise, locate the voices of evil powers speaking against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
178. Every incantation of darkness and death wishes against my life, backﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
179. Every power of the enemy, having satanic confidence to curse me, be judged and punished, in the name of Jesus.
180. All hidden places of boasting Goliath, be exposed and shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
181. O God, visit every power lying against me with destruction, in the name of Jesus.
182. Every evil arrow assigned to scatter Nigeria, heavenly carpenters, scatter them, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’