January 22, 2020 – DAY 16
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
211. That which the Lord has written concerning this church, you power that has written impossibilities on it, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
212. Father, let all the evil forces opposing this church begin to rise up against one another, in the name of Jesus.
213. Any where evil is being planned against this church, let the consultant and the one consulting receive the ﬁre of God, in the name of Jesus.
214. Spirit of genuine repentance and revival, baptise every member of this church, in the name of Jesus.
215. Lord, let the thunder of God smite every evil priest working against my life on the evil altar and burn them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
216. Lord, let even/satanic priest ministering against me at evil altars fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
217. Every power planning to tear my soul like a lion, be dismantled, in Jesus‘ name.
218. O God, command judgement on all my oppressors, in Jesus‘ name.
219. Lord, let judgement and shame pursue the stubborn pursuers of this country and sweep away their powers, in the name of Jesus.
220. Every door opened in my life for the attacks of untimely death, be closed by the blood of Jesus.
221. Lord, let my life become too hot for any agent of untimely death, in Jesus‘ name.
222. Every power meeting to decide on untimely death for my life, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
223. Every power that does not want to see me around, your time is up, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
224. I withdraw my name from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’