SATURDAY 12TH JUNE, 2021.
SECTION THREE DAY SEVEN – I WILL SING MY SONG AND DANCE MY DANCE OF MARITAL VICTORY
SCRIPTURE – PSALM 24:1-10
CONFESSION – MATTHEW 7:7-8
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SESSION
- Let my spiritual eyes and ears be wide open, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of the living God, quicken the whole of my being, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the Holy Ghost smash my pride, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, l capture every power behind my spiritual marital blindness and deafness.
- Let my spiritual sight and ear drum receive healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, rain on me now rain of glory and marital favor, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, uncover my darkest secrets in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit fire, ignite me to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my spirit man become divine fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, teach me to be crucified with you.
- Let not your peace depart from me, O Lord.
- O Lord, let the spirit that ﬂees from sin incubate my life.
- I claim all my marital rights now, in the name of Jesus.
- l release my money from the house of the strong man, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God pull down the strongholds of the enemies of my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power preventing the perfect will of God from being done in my life, receive failure and defeat, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demon hindering, delaying, preventing, destroying and breaking my marital testimony, receive confusion, in the name of Jesus.
- Every band of the wicked that is arresting my marital testimony break, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and make me laugh my enemies to scorn, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise with all your weapons of war and light my marriage to manifestation for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
Encourage yourself with few testimonies of singles who had participated in previous editions of this annual prayer and fasting programme and are now happily married to the glory of God.
- Before I proceed, l will like to ask for God’s forgiveness and mercy for staying this long before sharing this testimony. I always attend all MFM Gen218 singles programs and during the annual fasting and prayer programmes, I made a promise that if God should answer me l will come back to testily. I told God to give me a special 40th birthday gift which was to come up on the 28th of August, that the special birthday gift should be a marriage proposal, and to God be the glory my husband proposed to me on the 27th of July, not long after we ended the fasting program. And we got married on October 15th. Glory be to God for His faithfulness. Praise God.
- Good afternoon sir/madam,
We want to return praise unto our Maker and Sustainer and also bless
the name of the Lord for what God did for me and my husband. I diligently participated in the 2019 MFM Gen2l8 Annual Fasting and Prayer program and now, God has changed my marital status, He wiped away my tears and I got married in April, 2021. This is God’s doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. l return all the glory to God. I’m short of words to express my joy
Praise the Lord!
God never fails. I have always participated in the MFM Gen2I8 Annual Fasting and Prayer Program. But in 2018, l was almost giving up on marriage because I have been praying hard for years Marriage seems not to be forthcoming and I was almost clocking to 40years. There were nights that I would cry secretly but I kept praying. l kept listening
to several messages of our Father-in-the-Lord. Dr. D. K. Olukoya and I increased my habit of singing praises and worship to God as well as Bible reading.
Early 2019. I completely gave up on marriage and consoled myself. I became active in my Region and I kept serving God. But when they announced the Annual Fasting and Prayer program for 2019, I told God that I’m giving Him a last chance to answer me maritaly, that I do not want to participate in the next edition as a single. So l made sure that l fasted and prayed diligently. I sang praises to God after my prayers.
Beloved, like a dream. God connected me to my husband: it happened like a surpise to me and we got married last year. God has also blessed us with a baby boy. I thank God for the ministry of Dr. D.K. Olukoya and the MFM Gen218 Ministry.Praise the Lord
- My relationship got broken after we had known both parents and were about to start marriage processes. The lady was to go to UK for her masters program and we were supposed to wed immediately after. Getting to UK, she sent a message that she’s no longer interested and that I shouIdn‘t relate the news with her family till she
I felt so bad after I got the news and then had thought I may not marry a Christian lady.
I participated in the Gen218 annual fasting and prayer program that faithful year, and God gave me a name in capital letter. I began to look for the owner of the name, till the day I prayed to the Holy Spirit to bring this person my way. The prayer didn‘t wait for an hour before she surfaced. We became friends and by God’s grace, our marriage will be
4 years next month. Praise the Lord
– Bro. Lanre
5. Before I proceed, I will like to ask for God’s forgiveness and mercy for staying this long before sharing this testimony. I never took the annual Gen218 fasting program for granted but after several years I was beginning to lose hope. I always attend all Gen218 singles programs t Prayer City and in Lagos. At a point l felt maybe God did not want me to marry because I have been waiting for too long. but whenever Daddy G.O. prays for singles, l feel hope again.
So in 2019, I entered a covenant with God and told Him that before the 2nd quarter of the year 2020. He should perfect all that concerns my marriage and by my next birthday which is November I want to carry my baby. Although along the line I got discouraged but I encouraged myself in the Lord. although it was difficult o.
Today, the God of wonders proved Himself, early February 2020, I met my husband and by June 2020 we got married. The Covenant keeping God who never fails. that same year I conceived and gave birth in this year without any delay at alI. Glory be to God for His faithfulness.
Praise God.Sis. Mariam
Year 2021: ‘Our Year of Restoration and Revival’