DAY 3, December 26 2020
UNMASKING AGENTS OF DARKNESS
Scripture Reading: Rev 1 & Confession : Isaiah 29:7-8
- O God, I thank You for being a man of Sorrows for my sake.
- Lord, I give You praise for delivering my soul from death, and my feet from stumbling.
- Every blessing, that satanic arrow has killed in my life, wake up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The glory of God, that will make me forget my problems, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and make me a dangerous person to my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of paralysis, overshadow the wicked ones gathered against me, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to wear the garments that will kill my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give me a miracle that will bring out all my hidden miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Mad spirits, burying answers to my prayers. I bury you in the name of Jesus.
- Battles, assigned to amputate my spiritual life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, praying and fasting to see my end, Lion of Judah, waste it, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy, planning to come into my life, to destroy me, O God, arise and consume it, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles, assigned to convert my sweat and efforts to nothing, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to use my destiny as an evil collateral, die, in the name of Jesus.
Now make these confessions out loud
- I conquer and I lock up all my enemies, for God is for me and no one can rise up, or be against me, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I hand over all my battles to the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord fights for me, and I hold my peace.
- I am an overcomer, through the name of Jesus Christ. I am victorious in all circumstances and situations, that are against me, in Jesus’ name.
- Jesus Christ has defeated all my enemies, and they are brought down and fallen under my feet, in the name of Jesus.
- I crush them all to the ground, and I command them to begin to lick the dust of the earth under my feet; for at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow, in the name of Jesus.
- When I call upon the name of the Lord, He shall stretch forth His mighty hand and lift me up above all my enemies and deliver me from all of them, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I am inscribed in the palm of God’s mighty hand, I am neatly tucked away and hidden from all the evil and troubles of this present world, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’