DAY 5, December 28 2020
I RECEIVE UNSTOPPABLE TESTIMONIES
Scripture Reading: Acts 27 | Confession: Rev 12:11
1. O God, I thank You, for You settle the barren woman in her home, as a happy mother of children.
2. Heavenly Father, I thank You, for You are the Bright Morning Star.
3. Lord, let the garments of my enemies, begin to smell of hatred, in Jesus’ name.
4. O God, arise and release strange fear upon my enemies to release what they’ve stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
5. The sword, that my enemies put their trust in, shall kill them suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord, let death feed on the wicked elders cursing me, in the name of Jesus.
7. Arrows of great loss, sent against me to make me cry, go back to the senders, in the name of Jesus.
8. Arrows, assigned to make me make mistakes that cannot be corrected, backﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
9. Divine sword, fish out the strangers in charge of my case and kill them, in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers, preparing for me to start all over again in my life, you shall not succeed, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers that want me to help my enemies to destroy me thunder of God, kill them, in the name of Jesus.
12. Holy Ghost, unmask every demonic agent, hiding behind a mask to trouble my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
13. Battles, assigned to waste my efforts, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers, smiling at me at daytime, but wasting my efforts at night, die, in the name of Jesus.
Now make these confessions out loud
1. I shall not lack anything good in life, in the name of Jesus.
2. In the name of Jesus Christ, I hand over all my battles to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord fights for me and I hold my peace.
3. I am an overcomer through the name of Jesus Christ. I am victorious in all circumstances and situations that are against me, in Jesus’ name.
4. Jesus Christ has defeated all my enemies, and they are brought down and fallen under my feet, in the name of Jesus.
5. I crush them all to the ground and I command them to begin to lick up the dust of the earth under my feet; for at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow, in the name of Jesus.
6. When I call upon the name of the Lord, He shall stretch forth His mighty hand and lift me up above all my enemies and deliver me from all of them, in the name of Jesus.
7. In the name of Jesus, I am inscribed in the palm of God’s mighty hand, I am neatly tucked away and hidden from all the evil and troubles of this present world, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’