DAY 6, December 29 2020
I SHALL LAUGH LAST OVER ALL MY ENEMIES
Scripture I Kings 18 I Confession: Job 5:22
1. Father, I thank You, for the name of Jesus is my defence.
2. Father, I thank You, for the name of Jesus is powerful against every enemy
3. My Father, let every evil power plucking the fruit of my destiny release it and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. My days of battle, my days of sorrow, my days of affliction, your time is up in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers that want to assassinate my potentials die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, assigned to trouble my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every instrument of darkness, used to put me into the den of stagnancy, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Wild and domestic animals, in my dream, assigned to destroy my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Fire, that will empower me to destroy all animals appearing in my dreams, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
10. Holy Ghost, blind the face of every witchcraft bird eyeing my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every evil word, uttered against me by the tongue of death, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
12. I break, any demonic curse upon my head, in the name of Jesus.
13. Anointing of comfort, stolen from me, come back, in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers, calling my star from the coven of wicked elders, die, in Jesus’name.
Now make these confessions out loud
1. It is written: behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me, are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. I stand upon this infallible Word of God and claim every letter of its promises, in the name of Jesus.
2. I also covenant myself and my household, onto the Lord: my fruits, I shall dedicate and surrender to the blessings and pleasures of God, who has blessed me and banished my reproach forever, in the name of Jesus.
3. The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and foes, come upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fall, in the name of Jesus.
4. Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces, and give ear all ye of far countries; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand; for God is with me, in the name of Jesus.
5. The Lord, God, my God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed, in Jesus’ name.
6. My God, the Father of Jesus Christ, is with me as a mighty terrible One: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper; their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten, in the name of Jesus.
7. I know by the Word of God that, there are many devices in a man’s heart;nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, shall stand in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’