DAY 63 / 70
MFM 2021 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME
PRAYER BATTLE (2)
SECTION 7: O GOD ARISE AND SILENCE MY SILENCER
SCRIPTURE READING: Psalm 2
CONFESSION: Psalms 31:17
“Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.”
DAY 3: (Sunday, October 10, 2021)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 63: Acts 17:26 – Romans 1:1 – 3:1
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES (To be said every Sunday)
57. The next enemy that will come to attack me, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
58. Any witch doctor working on my name, be frustrated by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
59. O Lord, if I am my own enemy, arise and help me today, in the name of Jesus.
60. Powers planting evil marks in my life to kill me, die, in the name of Jesus.
61. Powers holding my vehicle of destiny to ransom, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
62. Power attacking me harder as I pray harder, fire of God, consume it, in the name of Jesus.
63. Acidic poverty assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
64. Powers bewitching my name for evil, die, in the name of Jesus.
65. Powers burning evil candles because of my glory, catch fire with your candle, in the name of Jesus.
66. Any strange power shedding blood because of me, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
67. Lord, let the garments of my enemies begin to smell of hatred, in Jesus’ name.
68. O God, arise and release strange fear upon my enemies to release what they have stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
69. The sword that my enemies put their trust in shall kill them suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
70. Lord, let death feed on the wicked elders cursing me, in the name of Jesus.
71. Arrows of great loss sent against me to make me cry, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
72. Arrows assigned to make me make mistakes that cannot be corrected, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
73. Divine sword, fish out the strangers in charge of my case and kill them, in the name of Jesus.
74. Powers preparing to start all over again in my life, you shall not succeed, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
75. Powers that want me to help my enemies to destroy me, thunder of God, kill them, in the name of Jesus.
76. Holy Ghost, unmask every demonic agent hiding behind a mask to trouble my case, in the name of Jesus.
77. My Father, let every evil power plucking the fruit of my destiny release it and die, in the name of Jesus.
78. My days of battle, my days of sorrow, my days of affliction, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
79. Powers that want to assassinate my potential, die, in the name of Jesus.
80. Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood assigned to trouble my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
81. Every instrument of darkness used to put me into the den of stagnancy, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
82. Wild animal and domestic animal in my dream, assigned to destroy my glory, I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.
83. Fire that will empower me to destroy all animals that appear in my dream, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
84. Holy Ghost, blind every witchcraft bird eyeing my blessings, in Jesus’ name.
©2021 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING programme is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
1. Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
2. I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
3. I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
4. I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
5. Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
8. I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
9. Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
13. I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
14. I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers:
◾the gifts of healing
◾discerning of spirits
◾the word of wisdom
◾the word of knowledge
◾the working of miracles
◾divers kinds of tongue
◾the interpretation of tongues
◾beauty and glory of God
◾righteousness and holiness
◾dedication and commitment.
15. Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
17. O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
18. Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
20. O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
21. I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
25. O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
26. I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
27. I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
29. I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
31. O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
32. Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
33. O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
34. Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
35. O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
36. O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
37. I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
38. O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
39. Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
40. O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.
©2021 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)