EARLY MORNING PRAYER & DECLARATIONS-2
2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. 3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
Spiritual warfare are waged in the early morning hours of the day. What we usually call midnight prayers, are often early morning prayers. The following biblical events happened at midnight/early hours of the day. Isreal was delivered from Egypt in the early hours of the day, Exodus 12:31-51, the king of Assyria was defeated in the midnight, 2 Kings 19:35, Peter was delivered from chains in prison in the midnight Acts 12:5-17, Paul and Silas was delivered in the midnight, Acts 16:25-34. You see, all this deliverance happened in the early hours of the day, if you want to see the hand of God in your life, you must engage in early morning prayers for spiritual warfare. You must arise in the midnight and wage spiritual warfare, you must attack the kingdom of darkness in prayers as you take your deliverance by force.
As a believer, the best time to call on the name of your God for deliverance is in the midnight or early morning. The psalmist understood the importance of seeking God early, Psalms 63:1-2. When we arise in the early hours of the day, to wage spiritual warfare, heaven hears, and answers, this is because everyday is like a blank slate, waiting for us to fill it with our declarations, when you begin to declare what you desire to see in a particular day, heaven begins to take note and see that it comes to pass in your life. My prayer for you is that you receive the grace to take advantage of this early morning prayer points for spiritual warfare. Pray this prayer points at midnight and expect to see the powers of darkness in your life totally destroyed in Jesus name.
Praise and worship
- The fire of the enemy shall not burn me, in the name of Jesus.
- My ears shall hear good news; I shall not hear the voice of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- My future is secured in Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- God has created me to do certain definite services. He has committed into my hands some assignments which He has not committed to anybody else. He has not created me for nothing. I shall do good. I shall do His work. I shall be an agent of peace. I will trust Him in whatever I do and wherever I am. I can never be thrown away or downgraded, in the name of Jesus.
- There will be no poverty of body, soul and spirit in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The anointing of God upon my life gives me favour in the eyes of God and men, all the days of my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not labour in vain, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall walk in victory and liberty of the spirit everyday, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the mouth and the wisdom, which my adversaries are not able to resist, in Jesus’ name.
- Every battle in the heavenlies, be won in favour of the angels conveying my blessings today, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father, everything which You have not planted in the heavenlies, let it be uprooted, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the wicked be shaken out of my heavens, in the name of Jesus.
- O sun, as you are coming out today, uproot every wickedness targeted at my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I programme blessings into the sun for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O sun, I have risen before you, cancel every evil programme, projected into you against my life by wicked powers, in the name of Jesus.
- You this day, you will not destroy my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Jesus.
Year 2021: ‘Our Year of Restoration and Revival’