MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Number 11:28-29
I am starting a series this morning. This is why you need to be at the service and pay good attention. The series is called ‘Every member, a prophet’ and this is a serious matter. It is a cry from the heart of God that we must as a matter of urgency, that we develop ourselves spiritually. The time to just come to church and just do business as usual is gone. The enemy seems to have changed gear to gear 5. The cry of the heart is who to God that every member would be a prophet and then life will be so easy for Pastors. Somebody cried a cry many years ago and before he cried that cry, so many things happened then.
In Numbers 11:29, this is Moses, every member a prophet, every member a bible student. If we can achieve that, we can change the whole of Africa and our world.
Every member a prophet and every member a bible student. Moses said how wonderful would it be that all God’s people are prophet. You will say well, ‘how can I become one’? That is why this series of teaching is starting now.
One thing that I need to let you know is that spiritual development is no longer a doctrine. It is now very crucial and important. You can’t afford to be a blind bat. You cannot avoid spiritual development. The people in the dark world know what I’m talking about. Those who are not Christians know what I’m talking about. That is why they go into the seas, the sky to seek for powers.
If you were at PMCH yesterday, you will notice this from the testimony of the herbalist woman. Who to God that there is someone here in our midst today, that will cry out that ‘father, set me on fire for you’.
You could be academically developed, but if you’re not spiritually developed, your academic development could be quenched up by power of darkness.
I know a academic professor, who was in his office one day and an illiterate person who is not academically sound at all pointed at him and he went blind instantly. This professor died in that blindness.
Spiritual development is a must. You could be financially developed but if you’re not spiritual developed, it could put your financial life in trouble. When you’re spiritually developed, you will know certain things that needs to be done and some things that don’t need to be come close to at all.
When you’re spiritually developed, there are huge advantages.
G.O narrates a real life incident:
Many years ago, I was driving along the cemetery road. I saw a pastor friend that I know coming out of the cemetery. I asked what did he come there to do? He said they had come to bury a sister in his church who died of malaria and typhoid. I asked how old is she, he said she died at the age of 21 years.
When you’re spiritual, develop yourself.
When you develop spiritually:
1. You will have deep confidence in God.
2. When you developed spiritually, You will stop seeing men as they are in the flesh only. You will see their real nature. What is the sense talking back to someone who is saying something bad at you and you can see in the spirit that there is a large snake in the belly of the person talking? Forget about the painting of your face, or wearing bangles, you’re saying ‘I want to be fine’. Of course, You will be fine but when they deal with you, you will then know that spiritual development is a must. If you’re a business man, spiritual development is utmostly compulsory.
3. When you develop spiritually, You laugh while others are crying because you can see further that them.
4. When you develop spiritually, You escape from pits that has swallowed others. Others may fall in but you will pass through.
5. When you develop spiritually, Your life ceases to become a life of trial and error. When you’re spiritually developed, you won’t just be trying and failing at what you set out to do.
6. When you develop spiritually, You will not be permitted to marry your enemies. Many have married their enemies many many years ago when they themselves were enemies of Christ.
7. When you develop spiritually, You have access to the secrets of God when you’re spiritually developed. One great revival that can come to your life is for God to show you His secrets. Only spiritual revival can cause that. Many times, God is trying to communicate with us, whether you hear or not is another thing entirely.
G.O narrates another real life incident:
A man went to serve in the military. Two years after he went, they didn’t hear from him. His wife kept bringing in different men into the house. Later this man was released from the war and he decided to give his wife a surprise visit. He got to the door of the house, knocked and knocked and when his wife saw him, she was worried simply because she had sin in her camp. The same way so many people cannot open the door for God to come into their lives because they have sin in their camp. You’re a celebrated joker if you think what you’re doing in secret cannot be seen by God. It would be seen and shown to you like a roof top on the last day.
8. When you develop spiritually, You stop struggling with the strugglers and wrestling with the wrestlers. You will know where to go and where to throw your net in the ocean of life. Many are in the university now and studying things that are against their destinies. They are too engraved in the world and in the vanities of it. Let me tell this truth, there is nothing in this world, it’s all vanity upon vanity. They are raw materials for fire. The earlier you seeks spiritual development, the better.
9. When you develop spiritually, You see what others do not see.
10. When you develop spiritually, You get information from heaven. Your information is not from this place, it’s from heaven.
11. When you develop spiritually, You achieve a state of inner peace. The peace of God which passes all understanding.
12. When you develop spiritually, You are able to stay calm and not allow circumstances to affect the state of your mind. You will be calm. You will understand deeply what the Bible means by ‘the battle is not to the strong nor the race is to the swift’. The fact that they said ‘on your mark, get set and go’ and you’re the first to run forward doesn’t mean you will win. You’re able to stay calm and not allow circumstances to affect the state of your mind.
13. When you develop spiritually, You become more patient and tolerant. Patient is one of the greatest side of spiritual maturity. That is how to measure if someone is growing.
14. When you develop spiritually, Your inner strength grows. You will be strong inside.
15. When you develop spiritually, You stop being afraid and you become bold and courageous.
16. When you develop spiritually, You have a great insight into the will of God. You are able to download the mind of God unto the your spirit and know what the Almighty wants you to know.
17. When you develop spiritually, You will have a deeper understanding of your destiny. Moses had sense about destiny but he didn’t have a deeper understanding of it. He (Moses) thought it is by killing the Egyptians. The same Moses that fled from Egypt when he killed an Egyptian, by the time he encountered the burning bush, when he (Moses) went back to Egypt, he was another Moses entirely. The anointing to make you another man, receive it in the name of Jesus!
18. When you develop spiritually, It makes you a person of uncommon faith. Your faith will be uncommon.
19. When you develop spiritually, You remain afloat no matter the raging storms around you.
G.O narrates another real life incident:
A christian brother use to sell salt. One day, there was a heavy rainfall. His shop was in a place where normally, flood doesn’t come there. The rain flooded the shop and washed all the salts with water. He was a giver in church and when his pastor heard about the incident, he was very sad. The pastor went to his house to great him and console him about it. Upon getting to this brothers house, the pastor was shocked and almost fainted when he saw him dancing and singing. He asked his pastor why he was feeling sad. The pastor told him that he was sad about the unfortunate incident that happened to the business in his shop. This brother told his pastor that greater business opportunity will about and few months later, this brothers business was divinely restored and he was doing very well again. Only a person who is spiritually developed can operate at that level.
20. Spiritual development will ensure you win the war before the war even start. Read your Bible very well. The philistines come to battle with all kinds of gods. The philistine cursed David by his God. The battle of word started. David started the battles and won the battle with words.
Bottomline: ‘Every member a prophet’, I’m going to stop here. Next time, I’m going to talk to you about the principles and how your spiritual eyes can be opened. There is no place in the Bible that says it’s only pastors that suppose to have prophetic dreams and vision. There is one gift of the spirit that the Bible said it is free for all, ‘it is the gift of prophecy’.
Before boys choir Ministration, prayers by Daddy G.O:
1. Every dark power boasting against me, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
2. Powers targeting me as food this year, be wasted in the name of Jesus!
3. My night (3ce), hear the word of the Lord: you shall not favor the wicked in the name of Jesus!
4. Power of death struggling with my glory, what are you waiting for: die in the name of Jesus!
5. Battles arranged into my life to mock me, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus!
6. Agenda of Goliath for my destiny, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
Many of us will not remember the 70 point agenda we had for youth many many years ago. Part of that agenda is boys choir music ministry. With gratitude to God, Daddy G.O presents the boys choir as they celebrate their 6th year anniversary today.
Before Sermon, Prayers by Daddy G.O:
7. I knock down every giant of delay in my life in the name of Jesus!
8. Blood of Jesus, arise: flush every poison of stagnancy out of my life in the name of Jesus!
9. Powers that have vowed to make me suffer, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus!
10. Powers assigned to make me cry or sorrow, you’re a liar, die in the name of Jesus!
11. Powers consulting darkness against me, you and your darkness, die in the name of Jesus!
After Sermon Prayers, by Daddy G.O:
For those who love their spiritual life, let this prayers be hot like fire as you pray:
12. Power of spiritual weakness, I’m your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
Beloveth, try and understand. All of us have two sets of eyes, there is the physical eyes and spiritual eyes. Those spiritual eyes are meant to see in the spirit. This is where the problem starts, the physical eyes are opened, while the spiritual eyes are closed. Because when the first Adam died, those spiritual eyes died. The outside eyes is fine but the spiritual eyes is dead. You can understand what David meant when he said ‘Open my eyes oh Lord’. When the psalmist spoke, he wasn’t talking about the phish cal eyes, he meant the inner eyes. It is the kind of eyes that blind baltimeous had, that if I will not allow this man go without receiving my healing. To many people, the inner eyes have been permanently blind. That is why some women will marry the wrong husband, chose the wrong career e.t.c.
13. My spiritual eyes, hear the word of the Lord: Ephatha in the name of Jesus!
Announcement by Daddy G.O:
1. Next Sunday, there will be a marathon prayer session to put a seal to the conclusion of the 70 days prayer and fasting program. Prayers starts at 7am, Prayers all through. It will be a short service.
2. 20th of October 2019 is our thanksgiving service to celebrate the conclusion of the 70 days prayer and fasting program.
Share to bless others!!!!
If you are not on our mailing list to receive daily prayers and monthly free sermons downloads, you can JOIN HERE and have access to COMPLETE DELIVERANCE PRAYER GUIDE ( A 21 Days Personal Deliverance Programme)