MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Sunday Worship Service
May 17th, 2020
Special Live Broadcast
Topic: THE BOOK OF LIFE
Text: Revelations 20:11-13
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
God has a library and the library of God is in existence.
In this library, there are seven (7) books.
1. Numbers 21:14 – The book of the wars of the Lord
2. Psalms 69:28 – The book of the Living
3. Isaiah 4:3
4. Malachi 3:16 – The book of Remembrance; for records, testimonies, songs of praise etc
5. Revelations 20:11-13 – The book of Works
6. Joshua 1:8 – The book of the Law (Scripture)
7. The book of Life – Revelations 20:12
Revelations 20:11-13 – “And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.”
You cannot find this book in any store because it is the only copy of the owner.
No matter how people respects you, no matter the titles attached to your name, no matter the honorary awards you have collected, no matter the accolades you are presented, no matter how great you are, no matter how small you are; the most important place to have your name is the Book of Life. It is the most important book in the whole universe.
Daniel 12:1 – “And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.”
The Book of Life:
◾ is the family register of the Almighty.
◾ is the register of the saved. Names are not written in it accidentally. Phil. 4:2-3. Nothing unclean will get into the book. Revelations 21:25-27.
◾ is the register of the redeemed. Once a person’s name is not written there, it is finished; no begging, no bribing.
Without your name in the book, the person cannot go to heaven. The book will be opened before you as you walk up to the judge. There are many things about judgement that we do not understand, but one thing is that the judge will not make mistake because He does not belong to any political party.
IS YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE?
Names are written at new birth. The believers’ greatest source of joy is not in the long theological degree, church post, etc, it is in your name being in the book of life.
Names could be erased from that book. Exodus 32:32-33, Psalm 69:28.
– Judas’ name was originally in the book but was removed. Acts 1.
– Demas. Colossians
– Ananias and Sapphira. Acts 5:28.
IS YOUR NAME WRITTEN THERE?
John 12:48 – “He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.”
In all courts of law, there are always witnesses. God has three (3) witnesses (1 John 5:6-8). On earth; the Spirit, the water and the blood.
Reasons Why Many Believers Will Go To Hellfire:
◾ Neglect of talents
◾ Activities without the deepening of spiritual things
◾ Unscriptural marriages
◾ Family strife, etc
WHAT TO DO
You need to prepare yourself
◾ Prepare yourself by consecrating your life
◾ Repenting from every known sins.
◾ Prepare yourself by prayer and fasting
◾ Let your life be the type that will make Satan celebrate when you leave the earth.
◾ Completely surrender to the Holy Spirit.
◾ Witness to others.
◾ Holiness should be your watchword.
1. Every arrow of darkness, fired into my life, in the dream, backfire now, in the name of Jesus
2. My Father, let the oil of good health, physically, spiritually and emotionally, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus
3. I charge my body with the fire of the Holy Ghost and I destroy every poison of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every rage of ancestral infirmity and generational liability, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5. I shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
6. I confess and forsake any sin in my life assigned to remove my divine protection, in the name of Jesus.
7. My head, be exalted above all my enemies round about me, in the name of Jesus
8. O God arise, and be my defence, my shield and my buckler, in the name of Jesus
9. Every conscious and unconscious poison in my body, dry up, in the name of Jesus
10. O God arise, and hide me in Your secret pavilion, in the name of Jesus
11. I bind all enemies’ ammunition, assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
12. I bind the enemy, from stealing from me, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
13. My Father, my Father, my Father, arise and fight my battles for me, in the name of Jesus.
14. I disband spiritual robbers from every part of my destiny, in the name of Jesus
15. Power to confuse my enemies; come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
16. I receive power to scatter the covens of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
17. Powers, assigned to dominate me for evil, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every stronghold, hiding my blessings, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every plan and expectation of the enemy for my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus
20. I speak destruction upon every tongue, speaking against my life, in the name of Jesus.
CONFESS ALL SINS TO THE LORD
1. I stand before you now to be changed, O Lord, change me, in the name of Jesus.
SHARE TO BLESS OTHERS!!!
Year 2020: ‘OUR YEAR OF SPIRITUAL REVIVAL & NEW GLORY’
If you are not on our mailing list to receive daily prayers and monthly free sermons downloads, you can JOIN HERE (https://bit.ly/completedeliverancepdf) and have access to COMPLETE DELIVERANCE PRAYER GUIDE (A 21 Days Personal Deliverance Programme)
Download our mobile app here (https://bit.ly/MFMSermonsNGAPP)