MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service
Topic: Wanted, People who will rise in their time!
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scripture: 2 Timothy 3, Isaiah 60:1-3
Tomorrow by the grace of God, the annually 70 days prayer and fasting program starts. I want to counsel every one to participate in it as a result of what is going on in our surrounding now. This is the period of the last days, and this is our most potent weapon of warfare. Memorize the scriptures and memory verse as God is set to do greater things in our lives.
Arise mean many people are sitting down or they are sleeping. To shine means the light is dull. The scripture says darkness is all over the place. When that glory is risen upon you, unbelievers will come to that light.
Wanted, people who will rise in their time!
We are in a serious situation now, many who claim to be Christians are a disgrace to heaven. Many Christians are an embarrassment to salvation. Many Christians are a thorough deficit to holiness, very bad business to heaven investment. Many Christians are pollution to the alter. Many have become a shame to righteousness. Many Christians are complete let down to the purposes of heaven. Many have become a regret to the book of life. Instead of promoting the things of light, they are promoting the things of the devil. Many are liability to the throne of grace, a serious burden to the angels. They are valueless and empty vessels, making plenty of noise that heaven doesn’t recognize.
A lot have become a detriment to evangelism because if some people will say ‘if that brother or sister is a member of that church, they will not come to that church’.
To worsen the situation, many are deep and careless sinners who feel that whatever they’re doing is not seen. Many are blind bat in the school of prayers, they put themselves in a serious position for the enemies to attack. Many have become slaves to spirit husband.
It’s a serious tragedy to heaven for you to be in church for one year, two years, three years, five years and you cannot present to heaven a group of people you’re discipling. You criticize the activities in the house of God. An adage says ‘The church is like a drag net thrown into the sea, all kinds of people are there’. If you’re coming here, there is no impact on your character, no impact on how you talk to people, or on how you behave, instead of people to see you and they are desiring to be closer to God but seeing you and they want to live a dirty lifestyle, you’re a disgrace to heaven. Many who are coming to church, the kind of witchcraft act in them is more than the witchcrafts flying. There are two categories of witchcraft: witchcraft as a result of the work of the flesh and witchcraft as a result of spiritual power. The Bible say rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft!
Does the Lord have great delight in your acting, singing than your hearkening to the voice of God? Many people coming to church are born again witches and they pray witchcraft attacking prayers. To their amazement, they will bind the witches but they will not go because they also possess the spirits witchcraft. It’s a strange thing that such person binding, casting and praying, he or she is the first person in the school of adultery, he or she is the first person in the school of drinking alcohol and fornication.
The Bible says the effectual prayer of the righteous availeth much. The power of your prayer is dependent on the amount of righteousness in you. This is why while you’re praying that the witches attacking you should fall down flat and die but instead, they are getting fat because you yourself you’re a witch. Whether the work of your witchcraft is the works of flesh or spiritual power, there is a death sentence is working against you.
Wanted! People who are able to rise in their times! If that light comes and you refuse to arise, there is nothing that light can do.
To arise and shine means:
1. It means to standout.
2. It means to distinguish yourself.
3. It means You must be an example to others.
4. It means to pierce the darkness around you.
5. It means to be someone others will emulate.
6. It means to be a divine showpiece.
7. It means to break free from the collective captivities of your father’s house.
8. It means to rewrite your family history.
9. It means to be a light in this thick darkness we are seeing.
10. It means to be an example of every good thing God can do.
11. It means to shine forth thy star.
12. It means to be a pace setter.
13. It means to uncage your voice.
14. It means to let your voice become the oracle of God.
15. It means to make a positive impact.
16. It means to be more than a conqueror.
17. It means to be a living testimony.
18. It means to make heaven proud.
19. It means to become a positive attraction. We are not talking about the look of your face or beauty, they are temporary things. The beauty so many people are proud of, in the score of characteristics in the Bible; heaven scores it as zero. It says beauty is vain. A time will come when the beauty will not serve you anymore.
20. It means to spring up the gift of God in you. Let your words matter in heaven, in hell fire and on earth.
G.O narrates a real life incident:
A former miss Nigerian became insane at a bus stop in Nigeria. Those who knew about spiritual warfare; When they saw her, they brought her to the mountain of fire. After several prayers, she became normal and asked what was she doing here? She was told that she just ran mad at cms bus stop. She was then told that now that such thing happened, not even the beauty crown on her head could rescue her from her insanity.
Whether we like it or not, one day: people will gather and say dust unto dust and ashes unto ashes. What you have is a temporary proof to show God if you’re making impact here or not.
What to do:
1. Take stock of your life. Carry out a personal analyses. Sometimes what you do with your past will determine what your future will do to you.
2. You must identify how you started your Christian journey.
3. Identify whether your first love is still there.
4. Examine whether you’re in the faith or not.
5. Examine if the iniquity you left before, if you’re still going back there.
6. Examine how far you’re growing. Do you prophecy? Do you speak in tongue?
7. Identify principle or secret that has worked for you or for others. Every turn around requires a turn aside.
Many atimes, it takes a change of approach to terminate your reproach. That is why insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting to get different result.
9. Identify who you are now. Know yourself seriously, be honest with your self.
10. You must plug yourself into a life of holiness. The Bible says that without holiness, no man can see the Lord. Meaning that no matter what you do, if that holiness is not there, you cannot please God. Carry out a personal examination of yourself that you will not be going to church like a politician. Many want the move of God but they do not want to pay the price. Once God vomits a man out of His mouth, the person is finished and the host of darkness will invade such a person’s life.
Bottomline: Father, in Anyway I have not make God Happy, father forgive me. Talk to the Lord. Whatever is in my life that will not allow me to rise and shine in my generation, father take it away! Every impact infirmity, father take them out of my life. I want to be an example of holiness and a show piece of heaven. A time will come in any life, if it has not come already; where your greatest desire is for God to answer your prayers.
Before Hymnal Ministration, prayers by Daddy G.O:
1. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every embargo working against my life in the name of Jesus!
2. Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise and crush my oppressors in the name of Jesus!
3. Family battles assigned to swallow me, die in the name of Jesus!
Prayer after testimony session by the testimony team:
4. Every midnight battle assigned to swallow my life, backfire in the name of Jesus!
Before Men choir ministration, Prayers by Daddy G.O:
5. Oh God arise, inject the blood of Jesus into my blood in the name of Jesus!
6. Anything planted into my body to oppress me, come out now in the name of Jesus!
7. Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, kill every poison in my body in the name of Jesus!
8. Powers organized to disorganize me, what are you waiting for: die in the name of Jesus!
Prayers before Sermon by Daddy G.O
9. Every mocking problem, I’m not your candidate: die in the name of Jesus!
10. Powers running helter skelter to destroy me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus!
11. Any battle born with me, your time is up: scatter in the name of Jesus!
12. Power of inherited frustration, you’re a liar: die in the name of Jesus!
13. Powers attacking the glory of my career, business, family: die by fire in the name of Jesus!
14. Any problem assigned to push me to the wrong people, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus!
15. Every hand programmed to put heavy load on my head, your time is up: catch fire in the name of Jesus!
After ministration Prayers by Daddy G.O:
16. Anything in my life that will prevent me from rising to shine, get out now in the name of Jesus!