MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service
Topic: The valley of frustration
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scripture: Psalm 3, Ezra 4:4-5, Galatians 2:21, Psalm 88:1-4
Our targeted prayers this morning is what I’m going to explain to you.
There is a possibility for the grace of God upon the life of a person to be frustrated.
Psalm 88:1-4 is a passage that explains this message further.
In these three scriptures, they tell us about the valley of frustration.
What does means to be frustrated?
1. It means to break, to block to interrupt
2. To slow down.
3. To obstruct
4. It means to disappoint
5. To suppress.
6. To bring something to nothing,
7. To baffle a person or to counter a person.
8. To discourage or to make worthless.
9. To hinder or to disturb.
This is a dangerous valley. Beloveth, listen very well. You cannot run away from problem. Any dream of problem free existence is fraudulent. There is no place that is far that problems cannot meet you. Any dream of problem free environment or life only exist in the cemetery.
If you even die without Jesus is even the beginning of problems.
God usually let a challenge in the life of people for them to conquer. Problems can make you better or bitter. For believers, most problems are springboard for progress.
This life is a means of solving problems itself. The lord will not deliver you from problems, he will deliver you in problems. Frustration is a fire runner to failure.
The truth is this: problems have a life span. Whether you like it or not, into every life, a little bit of rain fall will come. What matters most is how you face problem. All heroes of faith in the Bible experienced their times of frustration.
G.O narrates a real life incident:
In my school many years ago, we had some trainee teachers. Then, the school had some these terrible boys in our class. They were always repeating and repeating in the class. When they don’t like a teacher, they will frustrate the teachers. Usually there is an inspector that comes once in a while to see how the trainee teachers are doing. These terrible students will wait for the day the inspectors will come, they will raise up their hands like they want to ask questions; and say the teachers are always talking rubbish. Some of those teachers don’t know how to handle these frustration and eventually and burst into tears, these students will fail these teachers.
One of those teachers called these students one day (about six of them), and asked these students why they frustrate their efforts? She fell on her kneels and begged them as that was the way she could handle the frustration.
The power of frustration may cause people to question God whether God likes them or not. It is exactly the valley where the enemy wants one to be. There are enemies assigned to frustrate the children of God.
There is a deep dark poisonous valley known as the valley of frustration. Frustration assist satan to launch severe attacks.
All who have accomplished something great in life encountered frustrations.
Deep frustration has driven people to deep depression.
Deep depression is a tragedy in our generation now. Majority, because something is happening to them, then they think and think and think; meditating on their problems which makes the problems become Goliath and become bigger. Refusing to sleep will not solved the problem but will cause more problems. Frustrating marriages, frustrating jobs, frustrating neighbors, frustrating parents have brought many sorrows to people.
It is impossible to eliminate frustration out of life but through the power of God, you can defeat it.
G.O narrates another real life incident:
A Woman entered into my office, she was crying. I begged her to stop, but she continued crying. I escorted her out of my office and said ‘when she stop, you can see me’. She said ‘I’ve stopped’ but she kept crying. She had five children and all of them without exception, they bed-wet. One of them was married but she lost her marriage because the bed is always soaked and also her husband get soaked. I asked this woman how many wives did her husband had? She said they were three. I asked her to bring all the five girls. She brought the five children and after serious prayers, one by one the yokes broke and return back to the sender and her children.
Frustration is a heart breaker, a vicious killer. Frustration has made many people commit suicide. One of the tragedies of this act is that after committing suicide, such person will go to hell fire.
The painful aspect is this, you may be used by the enemy to frustrate yourself. Frustration can come at all level. If you’re an ingrate or you’re ungrateful, such a person will become a stranger to happiness.
Watch the way you’re running your mouth. Sit down and prayerfully brain storm on what you’re doing wrong.
Frustration ask you to take cover when you’re suppose to take over. Frustration can lead to open opportunities if it is well managed. Life itself is difficult and masked with a lot of frustration. 7.00am this morning is gone forever, it cannot come back again. Frustration lead people to take wrong decisions.
Another dangerous thing about the valley of frustration is that it can be inherited. Once you take a look at your life, and you found out that your father is the worrying type, you better check yourself. Some will worry and worry until they become sick, some will worry and worry then get confused, some become very insultive, some drive recklessly because they are frustrated. Some over eat (eating disorder), some neglect their families. Some women will just be looking for anyone to sleep with simply because they are frustrated for not getting married. Some get into the bitterness highway. Some become very irritable and very moody. Some will stop prayers, some will stop reading their bible reading. Some get into self pity, and having suicidal thought. Some will become victims and slaves to false prophet.
If you want to kill frustration:
1. Completely surrender your life to the Lord.
2. You must identify the root of that frustration.
3. You must acknowledge that that frustration you’re allowing yourself get into is a sin.
4. You must repent from that sin.
5. You must change instead of desiring a change to suit you.
6. You must discover the true source of happiness which is Jesus Christ.
7. You must discover the way to the cross.
8. Stop taking things personally.
9. Remove the noise from your life.
10. Perseverance. Don’t quit and encourage yourself in the Lord.
11. Pray frustration killing prayers.
12. Rejoice in the Lord always.
Bottomline: It is those frustration killing prayers we want to pray now. A lot of people are going through hard times but God brought you here to be part of these frustration killing prayers today.
Before Hymnal ministration, Prayers by Daddy G.O
1. Month of September, hear the word of the Lord: favor me by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. Holy Ghost, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus!
3. Thou power of God, arise: fight for me by fire in the name of Jesus!
Before ministration, Prayers by Daddy G.O
4. Every problem assigned to mock my life, die in the name of Jesus!
5. Any night cry against my destiny, backfire in the name of Jesus!
6. Powers assigned to drag my glory on the floor, before I leave this place: die in the name of Jesus!
Prayers during ministration, by Daddy G.O:
7. I frustrate every frustration targeted against my life by the power in the blood of Jesus (shout it three times).
8. I fire back every arrow of frustration by the power in the blood of Jesus!
9. I fire back every arrow of sorrow and failure by the power in the blood of Jesus!
10. Powers assigned to frustrate me, wherever you are: die in the name of Jesus!
11. Powers assigned to waste my destiny, die in the name of Jesus!
After ministration, killing frustration Prayers by Daddy G.O:
12. Power of inherited frustration, I’m not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus!
13. Voice of my glory stolen by the enemy: I recover you now in the name of Jesus!
14. Oh God arise and let my stubborn enemies bury themselves in the name of Jesus!
15. Any problem assigned to push me to the wrong people, scatter in the name of Jesus!
16. Every power swallowing my favor, die in the name of Jesus!
The next seven prayers, let holy anger rage within you because the angels who will bring it to fulfillment are already here:
17. Powers seeking for my shame, die in the name of Jesus!
18. Any satanic bullet working in my body, backfire in the name of Jesus!
19. Every witchcraft inspiration in my family: what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
20. Powers assigned to make my prayer powerless: thunder of God, strike them down in the name of Jesus!
21. Powers banking the pains of my parents for me: what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
22. Voices of ‘thou shall not excel’, expire in the name of Jesus!
Announcement by Daddy G.O:
1. Don’t forget that next Saturday is our monthly power must change hands program.
2. The next PMCH program has special prayers for those experiencing marital delay and those trusting God for the fruit of the womb should come with faith materials.
GET FREE ACCESS to all Dr D.K OLUKOYA’S DAILY PRAYERLINES & TEACHINGS MP3 AUDIO EPISODES from 2017-2019. If you are interested, UNLOCK your FREE ACCESS by SUPPORTING THIS PLATFORM with your TREASURE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!!