MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters Lagos Nigeria
Sunday Service (November 1st, 2020)
Topic: COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM
Text: Genesis 32:24-28, 2 Corinthians 6:17, Revelations 18:4
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Genesis 32:24-28 – “And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.”
The episode that changed the destiny of Jacob was an episode he had alone; nobody was there.
2 Corinthians 6:17 – “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,”
Revelations 18:4 – “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”
Listen to me very carefully, when you surrender your life to the Lord Jesus, you are no longer part of the world because you cannot live for God and also live for the world. Therefore, anything that draws us away from Christ is something we should separate from quickly. If it is your friend, the Bible says; separate! If it is an association, the Bible says; separate!
We are expected to:
– Dress differently
– Worship differently
– Behave differently
– Separate from every sinful companion
– Separate from every sinful occupation
– Separate from sinful places
– Separate from sinful practices
– Separate from sinful associations
– Separate from every sinful relationships.
Those belonging to Christ must refrain from every intimate relationship with the ungodly. We are forbidden to enter into alliance with the ungodly. It is true that the Christianity of these days is now full of compromise but in each dispensation, the divine command to the godly is separation. Genesis 12:1
The disregard for this commandment of separation is what is largely responsible for our powerlessness. When you are liaising with the enemy of God; your best friend is a drunkard, your business partner is a native doctor, your friend is the free-party-going type with no fear of God at all, etc…
When you are too lazy to pray, read the Bible, come for Bible study, observe personal retreat and you go from place to place; each place you go, you collect extra luggage. If you have collected those extra luggages and come back here and start praying, you are wasting your time and wasting the time of prayer city.
The commandment to separate applies to every phase and department of your lives individually and corporately.
No one can prosper as a follower of Christ who is in any way yoked to God’s enemies. This is the disastrous history of Samson, Solomon, King Ahab, etc.
Biblical Principle of Separation:-
– You do not belong to the system.
– You don’t have connection with immorality and people whose ways are cloudy.
– Is separating yourself from anything that will make you appear to be ungodly.
– Is you are in the world but you are not of the world.
Anybody who wants deliverance; the command is separation because if you don’t separate, you will possess your life again.
Genesis 12:1-3 – “Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Everybody talks about corruption in this country, if you are a believer; separate! You must separate from every form of carnality.
The truth is this; it is unfortunate but it is the truth: We spend so much money in evangelism trying to convert people to come to church. If we inside the church begin to live the Christian life we are suppose to live, men and women will crowd themselves into our building without evangelism because when they see what God is doing, they will say, “what is the secret of these, they want to see”. If we spend the time and effort we spend on evangelism on calling the church to repentance, cleansing and empowering, evangelism is a natural result.
A great destiny is a product of seasons of separation and isolation. Exo. 3.
***** The encounter that will make you fulfil your destiny; receive it, in the name of Jesus. (Shout a giant 7 fold Amen)
There are so many people in our generation who wants to become a channel for God but don’t want to separate or isolate. “…and Jacob was left alone” Gen. 32:24.
There is bankruptcy of revelation and inspiration because there is scarcity of separation and scarcity of getting alone with God.
You must get to a level in your life that certain things must leave you. The extent of your sacrifice will determine the extent of your success in God. Men and women who carry power in God are men and women of sacrifice.
God does not do serious things casually. Most of us are too casual with God.
Any man or woman making public impact is a product of private encounter. The encounter that Moses and Jacob had changed their lives forever.
What you can give up determines how far you can go with God. Many of you have to give up your addiction to television, Nollywood, parties, telephone, reading funny books.
What you are able to walk away from determine what you are able to walk into with God. There are many attachments in our lives that are preventing us from walking into our blessings. You must separate from them.
Those who are married to the past are divorced to the future.
Where your mind is, determines where you end up and where you face determines where you go. Those who look forward, go forward and those who look backward, go backward. Those who look up, go up and those who look down, go down. Those who are fond of just looking around, always end up hanging around like vagabonds.
What are my saying this morning? There are people you must separate from to reach where you must reach in life. There are some habits you must discard and there are some habits you must embrace.
If Abraham did not come out from among them, his blessing will not manifest.
***** The anointing to be another woman, the anointing to be another man, the anointing that will make someone say, “were you the same person we saw last year”, receive it in the name of Jesus.
[Prayer for the Nation]
1. I break every evil covenant and dedication made upon our land, in the name of Jesus.
2. All contrary powers and authorities in this nation, be confounded and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil throne in this country, be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, lay your hand of fire upon all our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
5. I bind every blood drinking demons in this country, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, let the Prince of Peace, reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every anti-Gospel spirits, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every satanic altar in this country, receive the fire of God and be burnt to aches, in the name of Jesus.
9. I silence every satanic prophet, priests and practitioner, in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. I forbid every satanic prophet, priest and practitioner, from interfering with the affairs of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
11. Blood of Jesus, cleanse our land from every blood pollution, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, let the power, love and glory of God be established in our land, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, lay Your hands of power and might upon the armed forces and the police, all government establishments and institutions, all universities and colleges, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon our economy, in the name of Jesus.
15. Power of wastage assigned against my family and this nation, die, in the name of Jesus.
16. Any occult leader assigned to promote Satan in this nation, die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Any power sitting on any mat to confuse this nation, die with your mat, in the name of Jesus.
18. The glory of this nation, where are you? Appear, in the name of Jesus.
19. Satanic pattern, troubling my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise; change the story of my family, in the name of Jesus.
21. Yokes harassing my family, break, in the name of Jesus.
22. Any power that wants me to suffer what my parents suffered, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
23. Power of drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh in this nation, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
24. You Prince of Peace, reign in this country, in the name of Jesus.
25. Coven powers attacking this nation, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
26. Dark powers, using the moon against this country, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
27. Thou power of bloodshed, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
28. Every altar of wickedness in this county, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every arrow of insanity, fired against this nation, die, in the name of Jesus.
30. Our nation, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
[After Message Ministration]
1. Powers of death and hell, separate from my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. You candle of the wicked, I put you off by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Pit, net assigned against me, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.
4. Protection of the enemy, wither, in the name of Jesus.
5. (Raise your right hand up into the heavenlies) I release confusion and memory loss, upon every coven assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
6. I release panic and confusion upon every dark gathering tormenting my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. I pronounce the curse of God upon every evil handwriting, working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every incantation, assigned against my life, be cursed, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every cage assigned to imprison my star; you are a liar, break, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every gadget of darkness, assigned to arrest my soul, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every wicked messenger, pursuing my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power that hates my existence, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’