MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
SPECIAL SUNDAY SERVICE
AUGUST 2ND, 2020
Ministering – Daddy D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
TOPIC: POWER TO BOUNCE BACK
Text: Proverbs 24:16
Proverbs 24:16– “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”
There is a particular word in the scripture which is highly prophetic, it is that word I am prophesying upon your life now; it shall come pass that all your enemies shall disgraced in Jesus’ name.
The promises of God upon your life shall come to pass in the name of Jesus. And it shall come to pass that all of a sudden, your destiny shall arise and your enemies shall be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
The Word “It Shall Come To Pass” Means;
◾ It is established,
◾ It is certain,
◾ It is sure,
◾ It must take place,
◾ It must be done,
◾ It must stand,
◾ It is sure to occur,
◾ It must come about,
◾ It must transpire,
◾ It must materialise,
◾ It shall come pass,
This prophetic word, “it shall come to pass”, comes out over one hundred and twenty times in the Scripture.
◾ It means it shall arrive,
◾ It shall come about,
◾ It shall come to being,
◾ It shall appear,
◾ It shall emerge,
◾ It shall manifest,
◾ It shall take shape,
🔥 I prophesy upon your life that whether the devil likes it or not, you shall bounce back, in the name of Jesus.
Once this statement from heaven comes forth upon your life, thirty (30) things shall happen;
1. Darkest secrets will be revealed: One of the problems we have is that we don’t know what we are fighting against.
2. Impossibilities are rendered possible.
🔥 I decree upon your life that it shall come to pass in your life that every enemy of your life shall be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. Your stubborn yokes are broken
4. The strength of the wicked is blasted to pieces.
5. All evil gathering and association against you are shattered to pieces.
6. The boasting of the wicked against you will be silenced.
7. The high places are cast down
8. Strongholds are pulled down
9. The grips of the oppressors are blasted to pieces.
10. The strength of the wicked is shaken asunder
11. All those diviners that are working against you are rendered mad.
12. The frustration of the token of evil men.
13. The desolation of the yoke of your tormentors.
🔥 All these things that I am saying; whether the devil likes it or not, the Lord shall bring them to pass to favour you, in the name of Jesus.
14. To set the dark fortresses ablaze.
15. To afflict the agents of affliction.
16. To dismantle the altar of wickedness.
17. To confound the strongman
18. To bring things that are not real to reality.
19. To bring things that are not, into being.
20. To cause revival in dry and dead places.
21. For the closed doors to be forced open.
22. For the garment of shame to be set ablaze.
23. For the power of the oppressor to be drowned.
24. For the yoke of the enemy and the person preparing the yoke to be yoked itself, himself or herself.
25. For the power of the slave master to be buried alive.
26. For the fire of affliction to be quenched completely.
27. For the handwriting of the strongman to be set ablaze.
28. For your mockers to be disgraced and to turn against themselves.
29. For the smoke of the serpent to suffocate the serpent itself.
30. For the person in charge of your problem to fall into coma, so that you can bounce back sevenfold.
🔥 You shall bounce back sevenfold, in the name of Jesus (7-fold Amen)
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BOUNCE BACK?
To bounce back means;
◾ To recover very quickly
◾ To recover after a set back
◾ To recover one’s health
◾ To recover one’s position.
◾ To recover one’s wealth
◾ To recover one’s confidence
◾ To get over an uncomfortable situation.
◾ To pick up and take a new turn for the better.
🔥 You shall bounce back, in the mighty name of Jesus.
🔥 Every enemy of your bouncing back shall be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
◾ To get back on your feet.
◾ To gain strength.
◾ To overcome
◾ To get back in shape
◾ To be revived
◾ To have the last laugh over your enemies.
🔥 Right there where you are, you shall have the last laugh over your enemies, in the name of Jesus.
You can allow circumstances in your life to become a set back or an opportunity to bounce back. You can allow your problem to become your promotion or your problem to become your demotion. You can allow yourself to be bitter against everybody or to be better. Satan’s main agenda is to cause us to fall.
🔥 Receive the power to bounce back, in the name of Jesus.
Listen beloveth, your life is not in the hands of the oppressor, your life is not in the hands of those who have chained you down, your life is not in the hands of any pandemic, and your life is not in the hands of any enemy. Your life is in the hands of the Almighty who can command you to bounce back and you shall bounce back.
Don’t allow the circumstances; no matter how terrible, how uncomfortable, how gloomy it looks to pull you down but rather, allow it to catapult you to your promotion.
You might have lost things but there is a God in the heavenlies who is called Jehovah Jireh.
Those Who Bounced Back In The Bible.
1. David bounced back after his adultery and after his fall. (2 Samuel 12)
2. Daniel bounced back after the lion’s den. (Daniel 6)
3. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego bounced back after their encounter with fire. (Daniel 3)
4. Jacob bounced back after wrestling with angels. (Genesis 32:24-29)
5. Noah bounced back after the flood. (Genesis 7, 8)
6. Abraham bounced back after deciding to offer Isaac. (Genesis 22)
7. Paul bounced back after shipwreck and imprisonment. (Acts 27, 28)
8. Jesus bounced back after facing Satan in the wilderness. (Matthew 4)
Allow what seems like your biggest battle to become the biggest thing that will make you to bounce back.
HOW DO YOU POSSESS YOUR BOUNCING BACK?
1. You need to be born again; surrender your life to Jesus Christ – it is not negotiable.
2. Repent from every known sin.
3. If you have not; you need to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
4. Stay permanently away from sin.
5. Obey God’s command in all things
6. Have rugged determination to succeed.
7. Refuse and reject the commandments and suggestions of the devil.
8. Wage war against every enemy of your next level.
9. Destroy the works and property of the enemy in your environment, in your life
10. Barricade your life from attacks.
11. Learn to use the word of God
12. Control what you say
13. Find out by prayer the will of God for your life and follow it.
14. Pray battle prayers.
1. I receive power of divine acceleration, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bounce back, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. (Say it 10 times)
3. Any progress, stolen from me by the enemies, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any king of witchcraft, threatening my existence, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. I shall arise and shine by the power in the blood of Jesus.
6. Any power that has vowed to kill me before my success, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every hand of darkness, killing the best of God for my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Any power, transferring problem into my life, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. The kingdom of wicked elders, assigned to make me cry, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any demon on assignment to frustrate me, I bind and cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
11. I fire back every arrow of serpents and scorpion, fired against my life, in the name of Jesus.
12. Powers, pursuing me from the grave, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
13. (Lay your hands on your head) I fire back, every arrow fired against my brain, in the name of Jesus.
14. (Lay your hands on your head) I fire back, every padlock fired against my brain, in the name of Jesus.
15. Powers, that want me to fail, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every arrow of failure, fired against my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every battle that has stolen my destiny, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. I bounce back by fire, by the power in the blood of Jesus. (Say it 10 times), in Jesus’ name. (7 Amen)
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’