MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria
Wednesday Manna Water Service
April 13th, 2022
Topic: THE PROBLEM OF ANGRY SPIRITS
Text: Mark 9:17-21, 22-29
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Listen very carefully to this prayer message.
===> Any power that wants to tear you shall be torn to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
In our scripture, the spirit was so angry that it kept tearing the boy. The destiny of that small boy was so good and the enemy was bent on tormenting him.
===> May you not be tormented by angry spirits, in the name of Jesus.
Jesus was asking for the history of the problem, and the father gave a very sad answer. From the womb, they started the battle against this boy, because of his shining destiny.
===> I am decreeing on all of us who are here, that any power that is fighting against you because of your destiny shall be buried alive, in the name of Jesus. And whatever that is in anybody’s life that has been troubling you since you were a child, the power of God shall bury them tonight, in the name of Jesus.
With all that happened in our scripture, a scene had been created. People were running all over the place. Then Jesus gave a command. Just one sentence: “Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him”.
So, if you want to deal with angry spirits, there is no way you can escape prayer and fasting. There are angry spirits raging against men day and night. They are angry, and the battle is on; fighting and fighting and fighting a raging battle. Spiritual war has been declared against us; whether we say we are fighting or not, and it is a very very sad thing. When a person has angry spirits raging against him, they are ready to destroy him.
Even sometimes, these angry spirits come to ministers after the service to come and attack them for setting their captives free. This is one of the reasons you should be praying for your pastors.
Sometimes as a counsellor, when people come for counselling, sometimes I wonder “what has this person done that they are so angry against him?” There is something called the rage of the enemy. The Bible says “why do the nations furiously rage together?” Evil spirits can act in great anger.
They act in unthinkable madness of wickedness. Infact, the way they rage is like a mad cow. When you see the rage, you will think the rage is not organised but no, they are organized. And they are doing it with fullest intelligence and purpose. Although they look mad, and they are really mad and angry, but they are fully aware of what they are doing. They hate you with perfect hatred. They hate children of God with perfect hatred. Any woman befriending the devil is looking for trouble. The devil has always hated women right from the book of Genesis.
Angry spirits act with great determination to destroy and to do evil things. These are the spirits that are raging against many. When you now begin aggressive prayers (the kind of prayers I am going to ask us to start praying now), it may now invite their anger. They have been there since. Nobody was addressing them. Nobody was praying the right prayers. So they stay in hiding. But when your sword touches blood and you pray the correct prayers, there is a violent reaction to harass such a person.
They get angry because removing them is that they are losing their accommodation. They get angry because if you ask an evil spirit to leave a place, he has to still look around; it is a torture for them to look for another host. So they get angry when you start some prayers. When you uproot them from where they are, the pain of extracting them too gets them angry. Sometimes during deliverance ministration, people cough out blood because the thing could be attached to their intestines.
When you say “come out” by force and then you pull them out, blood comes out too. This is why they get angry.
Then, evil spirits are very proud personalities. So, when you chase them out, they lose their accommodation and the loss of face is very shameful to them because Lucifer too will demote them for losing their accommodation. Some will be punished by Lucifer for losing their host.
The bottom line is this: if your enemies are smiling at you, it means your prayers are not getting results. But immediately you start getting results, there will be a violent reaction from the bottom of hell.
Deliverance ministers who are here will see that on deliverance ground, there is a demon called ‘leave me alone’. They always shout “leave us alone!”
===> I am praying for someone here tonight: every spirit raging against you shall destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus.
1. Every curse that has hijacked my family, break, in the name of Jesus.
Shout: Blood of Jesus (seven times).
2. Powers representing dead relatives coming to my dreams, die in the name of Jesus.
3. Workers of iniquity, battling my destiny, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers that hate my existence, die in my place, in the name of Jesus.
(Ask the Lord to remove any sin in your life that will allow them to remain in their position).
1. Powers raging against my destiny in the heavenlies, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Raging spirits of my father’s house troubling my Israel, die in the name of Jesus.
3. Every coven trap, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every poison in my body, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
5. O God arise and hiss over my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
6. Thunder of God arise, waste my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
7. Fingers of the wicked, pointed against my breakthroughs, wither in the name of Jesus.
8. Every vampire power assigned against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Satanic prophets summoning my spirit, run mad, in the name of Jesus.
10. Strong man caging my hands, die in the name of Jesus.
11. My hands, hear the word of the Lord, locate my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every arrow of failure, fired into my hands, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every chain upon my hands, break, in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers that do not want to let me go, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏