MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service
Topic: Every Member, A Prophet (Teaching Series – Part 10) – Chased Away From The Front Line
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scripture: Deuteronomy 20:1-8; Judges 7:2-7
We continue in our series, every member a prophet.
Today, we are going to look at what I call, ‘chased away from the front line’.
This will answer so many questions people ask why there is war to fight and there are very few soldiers to fight them.
In the scripture, it is not every body that is allowed to go to war. Some people don’t get to fight because they have been exempted from fighting. Being exempted to fight does not mean that your battle is gone forever. It remains there. An unchallenged battle will grow bigger and bigger.
In the book of Deuteronomy 20:1-8, this scripture addresses the following kinds of people who will die at the battle field:
1. In verse 5, What man is there that built a house and have not dedicated it, such person should return and go to his house lest he dies at the battle field.
2. In verse 6, any man that had planted a van yard and hath not yet eaten of it, such man must also go and return to his house lest he dies at the battle field.
3. In verse 7, Is there anyone that has a fiancée and has not gotten married to and already she’s already in the house living with you, such person will die in battle.
4. Verse 8, The 4th one which is at the center of our discussion today which addresses those who are totally unfit for war are those that are cowardice. When you’re a coward, you’re unfit for battle.
In Judges 7:2-7, war was declared and the Israelites were at the war front.
32,000 men presented themselves to fight, only 300 (less than 10% of them) were ready to fight, others were chased away from the battle front.
The story is tested, its broad. The Almighty have seen 32,000 who had offered their services for war, the Lord said ‘No’, they are too many.
This Scripture passage is one of the most probing scripture passages. What was the reason God reduced them? The reason that happened there is the reason many are being chased away from the battlefield.
There are characteristics God looks for in the lives of those fighting.
Why did God chased them away from the battle field?
1. It is to prove to them that victory is from the Lord. Knowing that at our foresight, our intelligence, our technological know-how cannot save us from challenges. The corona virus in our world now, many nations have weapons of mass destructions that can waste lives, nations within seconds. Now there is a virus very tiny but it is reducing people. It shows that man is just man. A single high code from heaven can waste lives and nations immediately. This tiny organ has slow down man kind, people are running helta skelta now.
2. There are men at the war front who are not suppose to be there. Some are just part of a cause with no purpose. This is a very serious matter.
The story of three soldiers:
We heard there is a vigil going on in a country where many Christians were persecuted. These soldiers were three in number and found out that there were hundreds of people praying somewhere. When they got there, They threatened that if there are people who will deny Jesus Christ, they will set them free. If they refuse to deny, they will kill them outrightly. They said those who want to deny, they should step to the left side and those who do not want to deny, step to the right aside but they should know that they will be killed (for those who want to be on the right hand side). The pastor moved to the right hand side with his wife and their son. Only three other members joined them, while others took their bibles and ran away. These three soldiers now shut the doors and said ‘pastor, we are here with you, those ones who left are prayer blockers’.
Many battle within themselves while dying like house fly.
Some come to MFM to pray, after the prayers, you’re not convinced about anything. When you see them out side, you see them in strange places. It shows that there just coming, no conviction.
3. It is because God saw that they are not an asset for the war, they are liability. They will reduce the temperature focus at the battle front.
4. It is to prove that Gods’ strategy doesn’t depend on numbers. We (humans) count heads, God counts heart. As you sit down here today, I don’t know how many are here but God knows those who are here and those who are not here.
5. Many are called, few are chosen.
6. God hates cowardice with perfect hatred. Even Shakespeare who is not a bible scholars says ‘cowards die many times before their death’. Men in the Bible who demonstrate holy boldness are always remembered. The Bible says there is a slothful man who will say there is a lion in the street. The children of ephraim turned back in the midst of battle. There is no where in the Bible that doesn’t say when you’re in the midst of battle, you should not defend yourself spiritually and physically.
There are 70 groups of people the Lord excuses at the war front, this is why so many who face ugly battles and they are not making heads way, it is because they have been exempted from the battlefield. What are these 70 groups the Lord excuses from the battlefield:
1. Those who are blind.
2. Those who habor bitterness in their heart.
3. Those who get angry easily.
4. Rebellious and stubborn against God
5. Those who disobey clear instructions from God.
6. Those who are not ready to listen to God direction
7. Those who are self centered.
8. Those who are untrustworthy.
9. Unteachable people
10. Those who have high thoughts of themselves
11. Those who are ingrates
12. Those who practice witchcrafts.
13. Experts at finding fault in others
14. Those who see nothing good in others
15. Those who wish evil on others
17. Rejoicing in the loss/failure of others.
18. Those with Holier than thou attitude.
19. Sexual sinners. Some people after they are in trouble, then household wickedness are tormenting them, they go to a place that what they are selling there is sex toys, they go and buy it. They will venture into those business. All shapes of sex organs. Every sex toy shop without any apology to the sellers, there are centered on two things: there are two demons attached to it. There is a demon attached to those sex toys you’re using and you are just killing yourself slowly. With these kind of things in one’s life, you can’t fight any battle.
20. Unsure thoughts
21. Lust of the heart
22. Fornication and adultery
24. Indecent exposure of your body
25. You are visiting clinics, taking tablets to expand and balloon your breast or your butt, you’re already a loser at the war front. You will be carry demons on that your breast and butt that has been injected.
26. Misuse of the tongues.
27. Abusive words.
28. Harsh abusive words towards people.
29. Corrupt words.
30. Telling lies
31. Carrying rumors
34. Giving excuses for not obeying God.
35. Seeking for men of God instead of God himself.
36. Trying to please men but you’re not pleasing God.
37. Lack of desire to be hearing the voice of God but seeking men for ‘what did God said’.
38. Fear of people’s opinions.
39. Expert at false repentance. You repent today, go back tomorrow.
40. Deepness into worldliness.
42. Love of vanity.
43. You sat down, and you spent 5 hours and somebody attached something on your head when you cannot spend one hour in prayer.
45. Love of pleasure
46. You have what the Bible call, ‘dullness of the spirit’.
47. You like self praise, self exhibition
48. Over ambition.
49. Lack of courage.
These things show that you will be excused from the war front.
Student of all nigerian universities gathered at the prayer city for a program.
Someone said, ‘G.O I have a question and he said that where their campus fellowship takes place at a university he attended at the northern part of this country, these religious group/terrorist will come and scatter their gathering. He said he noticed that there is another fellowship in the school that people go to with cutlass, matchet and all kinds of weapons, these terrorist group will not bother to disturb that gathering there at all. He said does it mean that their group should be go with weapons when have a fellowship gathering too?
I said there is no place in the Bible which didn’t say you should not defend yourself physically and spiritually. Those other fellowship group who go with weapons will be calling them coward.
Are you at the war front and you have been chased out? Close your eyes and talk to the Lord. Father, I do not want to be chased out of the front line in the name of Jesus.
1. Powers that have vowed to see my end, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus!
2. Oh God arise, turn against my chameleon enemies in the name of Jesus!
3. Every alter assigned to replace my blessing with disgrace, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
Before Ministration, Prayers by Daddy G.O:
4. Battles that have been in my life since I was a baby, release me and die in the name of Jesus!
5. Powers that have sold me before I was born, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
6. Wicked elders biting my glory, die in the name of Jesus!
7. Powers assigned to make me the opposite of what I’m suppose to be, you’re a liar, die in the name of Jesus!
8. Wicked powers saying ‘my time had not come’, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus!
This prayers, if you’re feeling dizzy please sit, the sword of the prayer will dig deep:
6. Powers assigned to kill the mighty man in me, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus!
7. Containers of the wicked elders collecting my virtues, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
This prayer will begin to manifest within 24 hours, it will begin to operate in 24 hours:
8. My virtues in the hands of men, come back to me now in the name of Jesus!
9. Any power looking for my blood for evil, surrender your own blood and die in the name of Jesus!
10. Arrows of ‘celebrate today and die tomorrow’, backfire in the name of Jesus!
11. Powers of the grave attacking my star, die in the name of Jesus!
12. Every battle in my life provoked by envy, scatter in the name of Jesus!
Lay your right hand upon your head as we pray this prayer, don’t care about the wordings of this prayer:
13. Power assigned to give me a dead head, carry your load die in the name of Jesus.
After Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
Pray this prayer more aggressive than when you’re fighting against the enemy:
14. Any thing in my life disqualifying me from winning my battles, get out now in the name of Jesus!
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’