MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters Lagos Nigeria
DATE: 27 December, 2020
THEME: The Mystery Of the Seasons Of Life
MINISTERING: DR D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, 1 Corinthians 10:13
Summary of year 2020 so far, and Introductory message by Daddy G.O:
This is the last Sunday of this year and we give glory to the name of the Lord.
This has been a tough and messy year indeed. It has been a very strange year. A year when many vocabularies that we didn’t know before have been introduced: pandemic, quarantine, lockdown, covid-19; strange year and strange words.
Many have died, and I know many and many I have been praying with on the phone practically everyday.
But I want to be quite honest with you, we need more prayers to confront the coming year. If we can covenant ourselves to those prayers, the year will be good; but if we slack in the place of prayer, it is going to be very terrible. So there is a way out, you can arrest whatever is coming with the artillery of prayer. We need more more prayer.
*Announcement regarding the crossover service, by Daddy G.O:*
Now let’s talk about the crossover service, in many places there are restrictions now on moving about or moving about at night.
Please listen me carefully, this service is transmitted to all MFM places; so please and listen to this announcement.
On 31st of this month for the crossover service, all branches, all zones, all regions of mountain of fire and miracles ministries must be opened for service where it is allowed. Members are encouraged to go to those branches closest to them, so that when the service closes, you can quickly go home. So, go to the places that are closest to you. It is the same service that will be transmitted all over and the same anointing that’s going from where it is transmitted, will see you and meet you where you are.
Prayer city will be opened, headquarters will be opened, all branches in Lagos will be opened; go to those branches closest to you as the service will be transmitted there.
And the live transmitted service here at the headquarters will start at 10pm and terminate at 12:15 as recommended by government. So those who are living close to this place can go quickly. If however you cannot go home because of the curfew of 12am to 4am, get yourself ready to sleep at church till 4am; or to stay on your seat and begin to pray on your own till 4am because only two hours services are allowed. It is still better here, because it is only 1 hour of service that is allowed at ogun state.
In some places, the cross over has been cancelled and shifted to 8pm to 10pm.
However the online program will start at 8:30pm, but they will not be able to join us live until 10pm.
And like I said during the last annointing service, make sure you bring your anointing oil to this service.
Because of the rearrangement of our service now, it means that the crossover; we will not be able to pray the way we normally pray into the new year before.
This is why we are starting the prayers today, we continue the prayers on the cross service on 31st December, and we also continue the prayers in PMCH for January 2021. The prayers will be in three installments, to confront the coming year.
I want to encourage you that when the time comes to pray these prayers targeted at giving us a glorious year, pray them very well. A lot of things have happened to the world: people have lost their jobs, many lost their family members, a lot of mental cases are coming up, poverty and unemployment; we need to pray.
Let’s take our bibles as I share briefly with you, because today is a prayer meeting; ‘The Mystery Of Seasons Of Life’.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, what a deep passage.
There are several things to pick out from this passage, almost 100 things to pick out from those passage that we have read. But let’s see how far we go this morning before we start praying.
A season is a time frame allotted for something to happen. God has arrange things on earth
here to operate according to seasons. Everything operates according to seasons. There is a time for everything. There is a time for good things and there is a time for bad things.
The Bible makes us to understand, that whether we like it or not; there shall be ups and downs. So, everything has a time and a season. Whether is testing, whether is trails, whether is all kinds of trouble, those things don’t take a gentle man’s approach but it passes away at its time.
When they came to arrest Jesus at the garden of Gethsemane, He looked at them and said ‘while I was with you everyday, were you able to arrest me’. He now said something very deep, He said ‘but this is your hour and the power of darkness’. But it did not last long. By the time He landed on the cross, then He said ‘it is finished’; the time and hour of the power of darkness terminated.
**** I prophesy upon the life of someone here, that that voice of ‘it is finished’, will sound and finish all your troubles in the name of Jesus!
1 Corinthians 10:13
Listen carefully beloved, satan throws stones at everybody but whatever stones satan throws at you can also be your stepping stones to victories.
Great troubles precedes great victories. The forces of Egypt, the forces of Pharaoh was great, they pursued the children of Israel. It was great trouble, hills by the right side and hills by the left side, and sea in front of them. It was appearing as if all of them will be buried in a grave of waters. What happened afterwards, it was great victory!
You cannot get to the promise land without passing through some wilderness.
And whether you like it or not, people only throw stones at the trees that are loaded with fruits. Somebody has said, ‘if God puts you on the top, you become a topic’.
God gets his best soldiers from the university of troubles. There is nothing that is happening to you or happening to anybody, that has never happened to somebody else before and God took them out of it.
This is why you must never run your life on the basis of human opinion. God has given everybody the gift of personal opinion. You’re free to say what you want about anybody, but what you say really carries no water; it is what God says that will last.
The Bible says ‘to everything, there is a time and a purpose’. So just as there are different seasons to the year, there are different seasons to a believer’s life:
1. A time to be born and a time to die: our birth is outside our control, you cannot decide who your parents will be. Then, there is nothing as inevitable as death. Men hates death, men don’t like talking about it. It is given unto man to die only once, after that is judgement. You have no control over who gave birth to you, how you were born. But you have a control over how you will live your future. You have a control to decide whether you want to die the death of the righteous and let your end be as that of the righteous. So there is a time to be born, and a time to die.
2. There is a time to plant, there is a time to pluck up that which is planted. Any farmer can attest to it, there is a time you plant and there is a time you reap. So, everything we are doing, whether good or bad; there is a harvest coming. And sometimes, when some forefathers have done a lot of havoc, the harvest of what they’ve done will be too heavy for them to carry; it is spread over to their children.
A lot of people suffer from such negative harvest.
*** May the blood of Jesus wipe away these negative harvest in the name of Jesus!
The Bible says ‘everyone will stand at the judgement seat of Christ and give an account of what they’ve done whether its good or evil’. All the words you said, all the things you’ve done wrong, you will certainly give an account.
Bow down your heads where you are, and talk to the Lord yourself: that any power that want to pollute the destiny of my life, that wants to make the season of my life a regret; Lord deliver me today! Talk to the Lord yourself, talk to Him.
*Before Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:*
Raise your right hand to the Lord, with a voice that roars like thunder:
1. Any disaster left in this year, it is minus me and my family in the name of Jesus!
*After Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:*
Now this morning, we are about to start praying now. What I want you to do first is to bow down your heads, tell the Lord to forgive you of any sin at all that may hinder answers to your prayers.
These are prayers to confront 2021, ask Him to forgive you. It will be a tragedy if something is preventing you from being blessed. It will be a tragedy if something you are doing is what heaven is writing down against you, ask Him to forgive you now.
Shout this loud and clear:
2. Every arrow chasing me away from my place of blessings, backfire in the name of Jesus!
3. Powers pushing me into what will waste my life, fail in the name of Jesus!
4. My name written before an evil alter, become terror in the name of Jesus!
5. Powers burying my virtues in any satanic coffin, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
This next prayers, after saying it three times, convert it to machine gun prayers; don’t keep quiet until I ask you to keep quiet:
6. Cemetery demons claiming me as their friend, I reject you by fire in the name of Jesus!
7. O God arise, break every chain of stagnancy in the name of Jesus!
8. Voices of darkness commanding sicknesses into my life, be silenced in the name of Jesus!
9. Powers attaching poverty to my glory, die in the name of Jesus!
10. Powers assigned to break my net of breakthrough, I shall see you no more in the name of Jesus!
11. Powers attacking what I will become in life, die in the name of Jesus!
12. My season of success blocked by witchcraft, open by fire in the name of Jesus!
13. Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, trouble my troublers in the name of Jesus!
14. Boasting Goliath of my father’s house, boasting Goliath of my mother’s house; what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
This particular prayer is to be prayed three hot times and while we pray, clap your hands as you do so:
15. Every good that I have lost this year, I recover you now in the name of Jesus!
16. Strange enemies, strange battles, what are you waiting for; die in the name of Jesus!
17. O God arise, make my hands a battle axe in the name of Jesus!
18. Powers saying ‘you will not see help’, die in the name of Jesus!
19. Powers saying ‘my battles will not end’, die in the name of Jesus!
This particular prayer, pray it well:
20. Powers saying ‘it is finish for me’, die by fire, die a shameful death in the name of Jesus!
21. Powers assigned to cage my helpers, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
22. Powers assigned to kill the fire of my glory, you are a liar; die in the name of Jesus!
23. Year 2021, hear the word of the Lord: favor me by fire in the name of Jesus!
These five prayers, are prayers that confront the coming year:
24. Any power assigned to close the door of my deliverance, you are a liar; die in the name of Jesus!
25. Evil flow from my family blocking my way, dry up in the name of Jesus!
26. I fire back every arrow of disgrace and frustration in the name of Jesus!
27. Favor arrester, my life is not available to you; therefore, die in the name of Jesus!
28. Glory of God, give me a new identity in the name of Jesus!
Finally, shout this ten times, the louder the better:
29. The sun shall not smite me by day, the moon shall not me by night; by the power in the blood of Jesus!
God bless you in Jesus name.
𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗣𝗗𝗙 : 𝟮𝟭 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗘.