*𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒* International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
*𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄*
November 2nd, 2022.
𝕋𝕆ℙ𝕀ℂ: *𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 (𝟐)*
*𝕋𝔼𝕏𝕋:* Mark 5:1-6
*𝕄𝕀ℕ𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℝING:* 𝐃𝐑. 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐘𝐀 (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Last week, we began to look at the story of a man whose story dramatically changed. A mad man, as mad as madness can be. But his story changed when He met the Master Jesus.
🔥 I decree tonight, you shall meet the Master, and your story shall change, in the name of Jesus.
Whatsoever is happening now is a pause, a comma. It is not a full stop. This is why you must meet the Master too, so that your story can change. There are so many people who cried out in scriptures. Beloveth, there is a difference between saying your prayers and crying your prayers. Blind Bartimaeus cried for a change. He cried his prayers, he did not say them. The cry of blind Bartimaeus “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy upon me!” was a cry for a change and the Bible says ‘in the day that I cry, then shall my enemies turn back: this I know; for God is with me’.
Jacob in the book of Genesis cried: “until thou bless me, I will not let thee go; you must bless me”. It was a cry for a change. The Israelites cried in bondage for God to deliver them.
Jabez cried unto the Lord “Lord bless me and enlarge my coast”. At the celebration contest at Mount Carmel, Elijah cried “let fire fall” and fire fell. When Elijah went to heaven, and Elisha saw that he had to sit down and face the forces Elijah was facing, he gave a serious battle cry: “Where is the Lord God of Elijah?” It was a battle cry; a cry for a change. Zerubbabel cried “who art thou great mountain? Before Zerubbabel, thou shalt become a plain”.
And Jesus on arrival at the tomb of Lazarus, the Bible says He cried with a loud voice: “Lazarus, come forth!” This was a cry for a change. Like I sang to you last week that popular Warri Christian song, it still holds true.
No be so my life go take end o,
Holy Ghost Fire, change my story!
It is a cry for a change. You either cry for a change or you harden. If you do not experience change, you do not grow. Progress is impossible without crying for a change. Fortunately, we have a God who delights in impossibilities.
🔥 I am praying for somebody here: your story must change by fire here, in the name of Jesus!
Cry this seven hot times: I need a change by fire!
Perhaps you have looked at your life, you have seen that it is limited, confronted, harassed, diseased. You need to cry. This meeting remains just one. You cry out that unprofitable situations confronting your life must change by fire.
Cry this seven hot times: *Unprofitable situations confronting my life, change by fire, in the name of Jesus!*
When there is no change, there is no progress. When you are supposed to cry out for a change but you do not cry out, it is like:
– living in a room with no doors.
– you have a lock with no key.
– you want to climb the ladder of your life to nowhere.
– you want to be milking a dead cow.
– incubating your eggs under a dead hen.
– registering in the school of stagnancy.
– somebody covering his wound with makeup.
– enrolling in the school of self defeat.
If Jacob kept quiet and did not cry, he would end up being a failure. If blind Bartimaeus kept quiet and did not cry out, he would die a blind man. Not to cry for a change is to crawl unknown into an unknown grave. Only you can cry out for a change. Nobody can cry out for you. If things change, they would be different. If things do not change, they remain the same. You may cry all day and your tears may produce a revival of sympathy but it is only your sweat that will get you the change.
And beloveth, it is sad to note that stagnancy brings decay and death. You cannot remain what you are and become what you need to be. You need to cry for a change. Even the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is about a change. If you do not cry out for a change, you remain in chains. This is why this program is put in place. You can never overpray, you can only under pray. If you over pray, it does not do you any harm. But if you are supposed to pray and you are not praying, it will harm you. Very soon, we are going to start the story changing prayers again.
1. Every rage of the enemy against my destiny, back fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every imagination of the enemy against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Association of wicked elders, against my life, scatter in the name of Jesus!
4. Powers assigned to disconnect me from the Lord, expire, in the name of Jesus.
5. I shall laugh last over my enemies, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. (Laugh your enemies to scorn).
6. Anger of God, arise, pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
7. By fire, by force, I possess my possessions, in the name of Jesus!
8. I break with a rod of iron, every coven assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every instrument of divination, assigned against my life, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
10. I put my trust in God, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers fighting against my story to change, die, in the name of Jesus!
12. Angels of destiny, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Serpents and scorpions of backwardness, in my life, die! in the name of Jesus.
14. My star, my glory, refuse to be silenced, Speak! in the name of Jesus.
15. Every shadow of death, assigned against me, scatter! in the name of Jesus.
16. O God arise, give me a new name that will rubbish my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
1. My hand, hear the Word of the Lord, any God thing you touch shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any wicked elder, standing against me at my place of glory, before I leave this place, die! in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏