MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Yaba, Lagos.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
November 10th, 2021
Topic: THE SCIENCE OF THE BATTLES OF LIFE
Text: 1 Timothy 6:12, 1 Corinthians 9:26
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
We have been ordered to fight. It is not a suggestion. It is not an idea. It is an order. It says “fight the good fight of faith”.
1 Corinthians 9:26 says “…..I fight, not as one that beateth the air” meaning that it is possible to fight and you are just beating the air. And when you beat the air, you are not beating the enemy, you do not get anywhere.
The Bible now says “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”
The world is a battle field. It is not a playground. Every man and woman has battles to fight. Many are in the middle of their battles now. Some started those battles from their mother’s womb and right now, they are still fighting the battles.
You can wage war against your battles. The battle may seize instantly. It may take five minutes. It may take few seconds. A battle may take a month. It may even take a year. It may take longer. But battles differ from one person to the other. Some battles are very very hard.
If you handle the battle of life casually, you become a casualty yourself. If your battle is organised and you are not organised, you will expire. If your battle is deep and you are not deep, you will expire. If your battle is strong, and you are not strong, you will expire. That is why the Bible says “be strong in the Lord and in the fullness of His might”. The Bible knows we are facing a strong enemy.
Try and understand this very well. Nobody is glorifying the devil but everybody ought to understand who the enemy is. There is no battle you fight and you are successful in without studying the enemy. You must study the enemy. In life, there are 50 categories of battles that men fight. Most people fight in one or two battle fronts, therefore solution may not be difficult to find.
But when you are fighting more than 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 battles at the same time, unless you can find a good prophet who can discern and say “this is battle one, this is battle two, this is battle three, this is battle four, this is battle five, and this is battle six. Okay, now take them one by one”, the person will be wasted.
THE CATEGORIES OF BATTLES THAT MEN FIGHT.
1. The rage of the wicked: You have not done anything wrong, you have not offended anyone, they are just raging against you.
===> May anyone here facing the rage of the wicked be delivered by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. The crying blood: Anytime blood is shed, even if it is ordinary teeth you use to bite somebody and blood is dropping, there is a battle you have raised. Whenever people are murdered, a battle is raised. Whenever abortion is carried out, a battle is raised and the blood will be crying out to heaven for vengeance.
It will be saying “Father, are you going to be watching this woman kill other people? Father, are you going to continue watching this man sponsor abortion? Let us block his way, let us frustrate him”. It is a battle. Unless atonement is made, there is a battle.
3. There is the pursuing agenda: You have done something wrong. You have offended whom you should not offender and the avenger is now pursuing you.
4. The wicked household: Many of us think we have families but we do not have. Joseph too had a family but it was the family that threw him into the pit and they would have killed him if not for Reuben who said “no no no let us not waste him”. He would have been wasted.
Many people have been wasted and rendered useless by the kind of wicked household from which they have come. Infact, by the time you remove the problem of household wickedness from the affair of black man, 90% of his problem is solved.
5. The affliction of the righteous: There is something known as the affliction of the righteous. Being afflicted because of your righteousness. But the Bible says the Lord will deliver you from them all.
6. There is the battle for destiny. Of all battles, that is normally the strongest. God is interested in destinies. The devil is also interested in destinies. God is interested in destinies because it is that destiny that will make God happy.
The devil is also interested in destinies because if you do not fulfil that destiny, you will go to hell fire. Man is also interested in destiny because without destiny fulfilment, you have come to the world in vain. This is why beloveth, the Bible says there is great joy in heaven over one sinner that repents.
If there is great joy in heaven over one sinner that repents, there will be plenty of sorrow in God’s heart over a believer that goes to hell fire. So the battle for destiny is a serious battle.
7. There is the battle for fulfilment. You want to fulfil your purpose in life.
8. There is the battle for relevance. A lot of people are fighting that battle now.
9. There is battle for wholeness. The devil has afflicted man with all kinds of infirmity. There are some sicknesses the scientists do not have name for again. It is affliction. So, man struggles for wholeness.
This is why people swallow panadol, swallow lexotharm, swallow all kinds of drugs, rub herbs together and begin to drink it, and you drink 2 or 3 glasses of concoction, no measure, no tablets, you just drink it into your system. So when you bombard yourself with concoction and it begins to attack your liver and your liver begins to struggle to break it down, then your liver begins to have trouble because of battle for wholeness.
Some will receive incisions on their heads, breasts, legs, wombs because of wholeness.
===> I am praying for somebody here: any power that wants you to be sick shall be sick and die in the name of Jesus.
It is the battle for wholeness that keeps hospitals in business. If not, hospitals would have packed up. That is why when the power of God comes down in a revival and begins to destroy the enemy of wholeness, it makes the hospital to have no patient.
10. There is the battle for daily bread: The enemy has decided that some people will never make it and they will never get a good job. Such people shall receive victory in the name of Jesus.
11. There is the battle for promotion. Nobody wants to be stagnant. Everybody wants to move. But you need a battle to move.
12. There is a battle to enlarge your coast. To enlarge your coast, you need to fight.
13. There is the battle of curses and negative covenants. A lot of people are labouring under curses and negative covenants and they do not know how to survive it. Curses are terrible things. Covenants are negative things and it is a serious matter.
When a person is under a covenant and you do not know, it is a terrible thing. When your parents have made covenants with your destiny and you are not aware, it is a terrible thing indeed.
14. There is the battle for marriage. For some people, the enemy does not want them to marry. For some people, when they marry, the enemy wants to destroy it.
15. The programmed trouble: They program it. E.g every March, every August, something keeps happening. It is programmed.
16. The yoke with unbelievers. You cannot bless whom God has cursed. If God has cursed somebody and you join your business with that person, you become accuses with the person. We call it “yoked with unbelievers”.
You went and married a child of the devil by your own decision. You therefore succeeded in making the devil your father-in-law and since the devil is your father-in-law because you have married his child, he will give you serious trouble and I want you to understand this very, very well.
17. There is the battle of conspiracy in the heavenlies. The Bible talks about spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies and they conspire against people.
===> May the spirits blocking the heavens of anyone here clear away by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus!
It is the conspiracy in the heavens that blocks the heavens.
18. The envious enemies: You have not offended them, they do not like the way you walk, they do not like the way you talk, how God is blessing you, how you sing, they do not want your talent, they feel threatened and so envy sets in.
19. The vandalised destiny. They have already taken the destiny away. Now, you want to fight to recover it. It is a battle.
20. The inherited burdens. You did not manufacture the burden. It is your forefathers who manufactured it but now you are carrying the burden, all over the place.
21. The battle against swallowers. They swallow everything and the person cannot be found again.
22. The battle against the wasters. The Bible says there are powers called “the wasters” and their assignment is to waste. So you find young ladies now wasting their virginity. A lot of young men waste their virtues. A lot of young men waste their talents.
23. The battle against the emptiers: they allow people to gather, then pour everything away. Very wicked spirits.
24. The anti prosperity arrows: once that arrow is fired against a person, if you give him one billion naira, he would soon come to the same poverty. All investments would yield nothing, but those they teach to do it will do well.
===> May every anti prosperity arrow fired against anyone here go back to the senders in the name of Jesus.
25. The circle of tribulation: as one problem is going, another one is coming and you do not understand yourself again. It seems as if you are always in trouble. You solve one, another one would turn up.
26. The marine warfare.
===> May anyone here facing marine warfare be delivered in the name of Jesus.
27. The battle for children. Some fight serious warfare to even have children because the enemy is against those children. Some wait for those children to come and begin to attack them.
28. The mystery of strongholds. A stronghold is a place that is difficult to attack. A secret place.
29. The power of the strongman. The Bible identifies an entity called “the strongman”. The Bible says “when a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace.” The Bible says “no man can enter into the house of a strong man and plunder his goods unless he first of all binds the strongman”. The issue of strongman is a very serious issue indeed.
30. The problem of closed doors: You see a good thing, you are approaching it and all of a sudden the door closes.
31. The battle at the edge of success or what some people call “near success syndrome”.
32. The embargo by covens: they lay an embargo on a particular department of the person’s life in the covens.
33. The problem of environmental attack: that is in the environment you are in, you are facing serious attacks. The environment is causing trouble for you.
34. The problem with the spirit of death and hell. A lot of people die when they should not die.
35. The power of star hunters: they hunt for people’s stars to cage the star and technically demote the person.
36. Collective captivity: everybody in the same family is going through the same problem.
37. The dream criminals: where they invade people’s dreams, plant sicknesses, do trouble and cause confusion.
38. The mystery of seduction: You will see a man with a beautiful wife at home but he is busy running after the streets with all kinds of people. Some powers are seducing him.
40. The battle for mental health: the devil attacks people in the head.
41. The battle for control. You know they are controlling your life and you want to set your life free.
42. Evil loneliness.
43. Territorial bondages.
44. Generational battles: battles going from generation to generation.
45. Evil spiritual load: Jesus said “my yoke is easy and my burden is light”.
46. Strange voices speaking to people to do what they should not do.
47. Altar battles: when you have battles raised against you and you are fighting them.
48. Placental bondage
49. The Jonah syndrome: that is, God is the one fighting you now, because He wants you to work for Him but you are running. So, just like He dealt with Jonah, He is dealing with you. And God did not mind finishing everybody on that boat because of Jonah.
50. The mysterious battle. Strange battle. Nobody can explain it.
So these are the 50 battles that man fights.
WHAT DO WE DO?
1. You need to become a friend of God because He Himself is a Man of War.
2. You need to pray enquiry prayers to discern the battle you are fighting.
3. Let courage rise within you. Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the ability to go on inspite of the fact that you are afraid.
4. Understand that the battle you face is not stronger than the Lord. God can sometimes allow you to go through the battle so you can find out how powerful your God is.
5. Learn from your mistakes. Heaven does not like those who repeat errors.
6. Plug yourself into the power of prayer.
7. Wage war against your war. Raise a battle against your battle and as you wage war and battle against your battle, the Lord who is a Man of War gives uncommon victories.
1. Altars of my father’s house empowering my battles, die in the name of Jesus.
2. O God arise, give me prophetic dreams, O God arise, give me prophetic eyes in the name of Jesus.
3. O hand of God, rewrite my story, restore my glory in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power that says I will not live and prosper, what are you waiting for? Die in the name of Jesus.
5. Any spiritual gun targeted at my glory, backfire in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers sucking goodness from my body, die in the name of Jesus.
7. Any power that says I will not rise while they are still alive, kill yourself in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers working against answers to my prayers, die in the name of Jesus.
9. O God arise and give me a miracle that will make me forget my past sufferings in the name of Jesus.
10. Long term battles in my life, come out and die in the name of Jesus.
11. Any good thing in my life that the enemy has buried, come alive in the name of Jesus.
12. Battles assigned against me and my children, what are you waiting for? Die in the name of Jesus.
13. Battles assigned to split my life into two, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
14. Any cage that has refused to let me go, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Powers assigned to break my ladder of greatness, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
God bless you!