MFM International Headquarters Manna Water and Deep Deliverance Service.
Topic: The Mystery of Accurate Prayers (Part 2)
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Exodus 17:8-13
Last time, we began to look at the mystery of accurate prayers. We take it further again from where we stopped.
Like I said to you last week, a time will come in your life; if it has not already come, that your greatest need is for God to answer your prayers. It is important to pray correctly and accurately.
We began to look at the mystery of accurate prayers. We red from the book of James.
Still under the mystery of accurate prayers. We need Exodus 17:8-13.
Here (from the scripture passage), we red another deep mystery about prayers. Some people were fighting physically. Moses, Aaron and Hur fought spiritually. As long as they kept the temple of their spiritual fire on, Israel won the battle. When Moses wanted to rest his hands, Israel began to lose the battle. That is why prayer warriors do not give up praying. Every prayer they (prayer warriors) are praying is a blow on the enemy and the weaker the enemy gets.
It’s a tragedy when someone is about to kill the enemy, then give in to discouragement, this giving prayer little time or stops praying. When you do that, the enemy reinforces and comes back stronger and more prepared.
Prayer is an unnatural activity. Those people who don’t know about prayer don’t pray.
God’s power can only flow to people who pray. Prayer is powerful. Moses found out that he must keep his hands stretched towards heaven in prayer to keep Israel winning the battle.
If you need three dosage of prayer to destroy the strongman, that’s why sometimes you will be told to pray a prayer seven times, sometimes three times.
Elijah needed seven dosage of prayers to bring down rain. Some people could be told to pray for seven days to confront a particular problem. They pray day one, they pray day two and they become very fed up of praying thereafter. That time that you stopped, the enemies go back to their laboratory to count their losses and they put on another armor to prevent/neutralize your prayers from having effect on them.
Moses discovered that God’s prevailing power is released through prayer. God prevailing power is always released in the lives of those who pray.
It is hard, very hard for God to release His power in your life when you do not take your prayer as a serious Christians.
– Prayer-less people are always overwhelmed,
– Prayer-less people are always over run,
– Prayer-less people are beaten down,
– Prayer-less people are pushed around,
– And they’re defeated by the enemies.
Prayer unlocks Gods prevailing power. Immediately Moses made the correction between prayer and God’s power, prayer won the battle.
Jesus said ‘men ought always to pray and not faint’.
If seven covenants are formed for a lady. They pushed her to seven covenants because they don’t want her to marry and therefore, she’s under seven anti marriage covenants. Initially, she was dancing away her time in one church and the enemy was fertilizing these covenants. Later, someone said she should come to MFM and she prayed. For the first time in her 35 years when she prayed, those powers received a challenge they have never received before. Those enemies has build a stronghold, a mansion in a place they have been residing for 35 years. She now sent for one deliverance and thinks that one deliverance session alone changes everything. The first Prayers, three covenants broke and four covenants are remaining. Nobody was talking to her before but now few people are talking to her. Now, she thinks everything is fine and stops praying.
The Bible says ‘pray until your joy is full’. Nothing is too great, nothing is too hard and nothing is too difficult for prayer to do.
Prayer always make what seems impossible to do possible but ignorance is a serious disaster.
G.O narrates a real life incident
One day, a woman saw an old man who fell down in the street. This woman didn’t care as she ran into the middle of the road to help him (this old man) and she made him sit down. The old man asked this woman was and she told him her name. This woman was as poor as church rat. The woman didn’t know she rescued a multi billionaire. This made the man to make a will that will give this woman one quarter of his wealth to thi. The man gave her a gift. She kept the gift into a picture frame she decorated her house with. Later, the old man died and few years later the woman died in too but died in poverty. After her death, the will written by the old man and given to this woman was found in the frame.
Ignorance is a serious disaster. May the Lord damage our ignorance in the name ofJesus!
Rise to your feet now.
Prayers opened the Red Sea, so shall your red see be opened in the name of Jesus!
Many are confronting their Red Sea now. The red sea is what prevents you from entering into the promise land, the Red Sea is what the enemy thinks will be your end. But at the same time, the Red Sea is what the Lord will use to destroy your enemies in the name of Jesus!
Before Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O
1. Powers arrogantly challenging God in my life: Oh God arise, set them ablaze in the name of Jesus!
2. Powers receiving sacrifices to harm me, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
3. Powers wasting my opportunities, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus!
4. Arrows of darkness slowing down my speed, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
5. Any power begging the wicked to make my life a dustbin, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus!
6. Fire of deliverance, arise, destroy my embargo in the name of Jesus!
7. Serpent of darkness assigned to confuse my journey, be roasted in the name of Jesus!
After Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O
8. Any power assigned to announcement for shame, any power assigned to announce me for disgrace: what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
9. Weapons of frustration assigned against me, backfire in the name of Jesus!
10. Any time I pray, my stubborn enemies shall go from one problem to another in the name of Jesus!
11. Prayer to be prayed three reckless times: Covenants that have stolen my virtues, break in the name of Jesus!