MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES
MANNA WATER SERVICE
Title: Categories of Lawful Captives
MINISTERING: DR D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Isaiah 49:24-25
In the school of deliverance today, we are looking at ‘categories of lawful captives’.
Captivity is a bad thing, captivity is a hindrance, captivity is a cage, captivity is an embargo, captivity is a limitation.
In the book of Isaiah 49:24-25.
Categories of Captivity:
1. The lawful captives are the authorized captives, the demonically constitutional captives, justified captives, legal captives (they have a right to be held captive), permissible captives (they’re the rightful captives, the valid captives), the bonafide captives (just like a bonafide student of a school), the just captives, the official captives and the ordained captives. So that’s one category of captives.
2. The second category is the unlawful captives. that is, its immortal to hold them, it’s not illegitimate, it’s not correct, it’s unacceptable and it’s wrong to hold them. So there are both lawful and unlawful captives.
But today, our focus is those unlawful captives; into which a majority belongs.
Before I explain that to you slowly, I want you to understand something called ‘the ladder of darkness’ or ‘the point of contact’.
For the enemy to come against you and to succeed, there must be a ladder through which the enemy can enter. For the enemy to come against you and to succeed, there must be a point of contact through which the enemy enters in. As far as those ladders are still in place, and as far as those point of contacts are still in place; deliverance is just a waste of time because they keep coming back.
What is a ladder of darkness and what is a point of contact of darkness?
1. It is anything at all, that gives dark powers easy access to your life is a ladder.
2. Anything that you’re doing that allows the enemy to have free access or movement in a place or in a thing, is a ladder.
3. Anything that empowers the enemy to continue to operate despite all your attempts to stop them, is a ladder.
4. Anything that empowers dark powers to continue their operations, is a ladder.
5. Anything that empowers the enemy to restart their activity after they have stopped their activity, is a ladder.
6. Anything that revives demons into the lives of whom they have lived before, is a ladder.
7. Any object that makes it very very difficult for the enemy to leave a person alone, is a ladder.
8. Any demonic object or materials or symbols left in a person after deliverance, is a ladder.
9. Any material that invites demons to return, is a ladder. This is why some people go for continuous deliverance but they’re never set free, simply because the ladder is still in place; welcoming them.
10. Any shade of immunity by which the enemy easily scales through an attack, is a ladder.
11. Any demonic stimulant or booster, is a ladder.
12. Any means by which evil covenants are renewed in a life, is a ladder.
13. Any means by which demons re-solidify their state, is a ladder.
14. Any seal of allegiance, any secret covenant; is a ladder.
15. Any seat or hideout of the enemy, in a person’s life that is not exposed to the light; is a ladder.
16. Anything that encourages the enemy to remaining a life, is a ladder.
I pray that any ladder in your life should be broken into pieces in the name of Jesus!
17. Any act or behavior of besetting sins that glues to your life, is a ladder.
18. Anything which hinders or removes divine protection from a person’s life, is a ladder.
19. Any point of contact that allows your adamic nature to keep reviving, is a ladder.
20. Any behavior that gives room to demonic control, is a ladder.
21. Anything that the enemy has done, and is using it to enter into your life and you do not close that door; is a ladder.
That is why all these open doors can be removed by repentance and spiritual discipline. When you open the door, you can remove it by repentance and by spiritual discipline. But when it’s a ladder or a point of contact, you can remove by deliverance or warfare prayers. This is a very serious matter and I want you to understand this.
There are many categories of lawful captives:
1. Those who by their own making, they brought woes upon themselves. You knew that something was wrong, you knew that it leads to bondage. For some reasons, you feel it will not affect you. So you brought a problem upon yourself, you are a lawful captive.
2. Those who have been found guilty of an offense and must be penalized. You have broken a law and so you must be penalized, you’re a lawful captive.
3. All sinners are a lawful captive. Sin will empower the enemy to fight you hard, just like the man by the pool of bethsaida; he was told ‘sin no more, lest a worse thing will come unto you’.
4. Among those who volunteer for satan, by now they have been captured, they volunteered to do something that is bad for satan and now they have been totally captured and they can’t escape; they are lawful captives.
5. All those who have broken certain conditions, and made themselves subjects according to the attitudes of war to be lawfully taken as prisoners. You approached the enemy for help, the enemy gave you conditions then you broke the conditions; you’re a lawful captive.
6. Those who by the law of God, haven offended; are justly delivered into captivity. You offended God and you ought to be punished, so heavens released you unto captivity.
7. Those who being war prisoners, are justly detained in captivity; until being ransomed or exchanged. You’re a war prisoner, may be your parents fought a war, or they went into a war that you don’t understand and you were captured; you become a lawful captive.
8. Those that the enemies are justifying themselves in their refusal to let them go. ‘You better let her go, she is a fornicator’, ‘sorry I can’t let him go, he drinks’, ‘sorry I can’t let him go, he has formed a covenant with us’; so they justify themselves and they can’t let you go.
9. Those who have been correctly charged and found guilty, after having exhausted all reasonable options available in acquitting the offender. You’ve made a huge mistake, a terrible mistake indeed. You have walked into the camp of the enemy, you made a mistake and that happens.
The story of a brother who got a lady pregnant, by Daddy G.O:
It reminds me of that brother, who was delivered from insanity. He used to be a choir master, but he got a lady in the choir pregnant. What he didn’t know, was that the father of the lady was an occultic man; and so the man took his case to their coven.
And at the coven, they invited him and red his accusations to him. And the judgement was that they should smash his head with a a big rod. They did, he woke up; and he was insane. It was when he recovered, he remembered the dream. He was a lawful captive.
10. Those who have already violated a law, they are captives.
11. Those who have qualified for oppression. They have done things that qualifies them for oppression and they are being oppressed, they are lawful captives.
12. Those who have broken satanic oaths or satanic vows that they have made. Thy made vows to the enemy, may be in their ignorant time; and they broke the vow, then the enemy came back to fight.
13. Those who have been dedicated by their ancestors. You were hands over to them by your ancestors. Whether you know about it or not, since you were handed over; you become a lawful captive.
14. Those who dabble into satanism unconsciously, they are lawful captives. You followed your friend to the witch doctor, you take demonic materials and you have them on your body; you’re lawful captives.
15. Those who have eaten from the table of darkness. You’ve eaten polluted and defined food you should not touch, you’re lawful captive.
16. Those who have the ladders of darkness installed in their lives. Ladders of darkness are there, you have not removed them; so you can’t be set free.
17. Those who born into bondage prophecies. Your father was in bondage, your mother was in bondage. The captors who held them captive, hold everything that belongs to them captive, and you happen to belong to them; so you were held captive.
I pray, that if you’re int hat category; the Lord will set you free in the name of Jesus!
18. Those whose parents are possessed. Of course, if your parents are possessed, you will be possessed as well; since you stayed 9 months in the womb of the woman.
19. Those who have been unconsciously initiated. You didn’t know that you had evil friends. You didn’t know that you have strange people surrounding you, and they initiated you into their cult or into their coven unconsciously.
20. Those with evil marks upon their bodies. That’s why you must check thoroughly, every mark that is in your body; and be able to explain how they got there. You can’t explain how the marks got there, you need to anoint the place; and run yourself through a deliverance.
21. Those who formed alliance with darkness. They too, they are candidates of the lawful captivity.
22. Those who never completed their deliverance, they are still lawful captives.
23. Those who live in known sins that they have visually commit, they are lawful captives.
24. Those under unbroken family curses. There are curses in the family, you have not set yourself free; you’re a lawful captive.
25. Those whose parent actively served the devil. Your parents did not serve the living God, they served the devil; of course, you are a lawful captive.
26. Those who have had sex with satanic agents. Whether you are a male or female, because once you sleep with a man or woman; the Bible say you become one with that person. So you slept with a captive, you become a captive.
27. Those under collective captivity. The captivity has captured a group of people and you happen to belong to them. It captured a family and you belong to that family, you’re a lawful captive.
28. Those who fail to confess their sins and to repent, they’re lawful captives.
29. Those who have taken what does not belong to them. You stole, you took what does not belong to you; you are a lawful captive.
30. Those who have deep occultic roots. Those who have occultic roots, they’re lawful captives.
31. Those who have consulted satanists in the past, they are lawful captive.
32. Those who have abominable materials in their house, they are lawful captives.
Are you a lawful captive? You need to cry to the heavens, rely on the promises in Isaiah 49:24-25, that even those lawful captives shall be delivered.
You say, ‘what do I do’?
1. You need to surrender your life to Jesus. That is not negotiable.
2. You need to carry out a thorough check of your life, that too is not negotiable. Carry out a thorough check of your life. Is your life being have written by heaven about you or you are just living your life rough the way you don’t even understand yourself? You need to understand this.
3. You need to repent from every known sin. Repent completely.
4. You need to identify this satanic ladder or point of contact in your life.
5. You need to neutralize that point of contact. Neutralize it by prayer and deliverance.
6. You need to break any evil circle working in your life.
7. You need very strong warfare prayers for defense and also to destroy evil monitoring powers.
8. You need to keep yourself pure.
I pray that every satanic point of contact in your body, shall be broken into pieces in the name of Jesus!
Before Ministration prayers, by Daddy G.O:
There are 7 prayers I want you to pray before we start today’s session, and I want your voice to roar like fire and like thunder. Can you shout this loud and clear:
1. Powers ashamed to rubbish my destiny, die in the name of Jesus!
2. My promise land, hear the word of the Lord: vomit every giant living in you in the name of Jesus!
3. Powers using blood to curse me, be disgraced in the name of Jesus!
4. I reject every demonic delay of my destiny in the name of Jesus!
5. Material of poverty in my life, die in the name of Jesus!
6. Every heavy load of my father’s house troubling my life, die in the age of Jesus!
7. O you gates in the heavenlies, blocking my breakthrough; be lifted in the name of Jesus!
After Ministration prayers, by Daddy G.O:
It is time for deliverance prayers now. Of course, you know they are now gentle man’s prayers. Can you shout this loud and clear:
8. I break every ladder of darkness present in my body, in the name of Jesus!
9. Powers targeting me for termination, die in the name of Jesus!
10. Markets of darkness assigned to destroy my destiny, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
11. Powers of darkness assigned to kill my glory, die in the name of Jesus!
12. Family battles assigned to swallow me up, die in the name of Jesus!
13. Powers assigned to kill my virtues, die in the name of Jesus!
14. Wild enemies assigned to destroy my life, die in the name of Jesus!
15. Legs of darkness kicking my blessings away, scatter in the name of Jesus!
16. Songs of darkness, chasing my joy away; die in the name of Jesus!
17. Enemies standing at any junction to destroy me, die in the name of Jesus!
18. Any power cursing me from the coven, shut up and die in the name of Jesus!
19. Every garment of sickness assigned to kill me, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
20. Any power assigned to mess up my life, be messed up by heaven in the name of Jesus!
21. My legs, hear the word of the Lord: jump out from every coven of bad luck in the name of Jesus!
22. O Rock of Ages, turn me to a rock that the enemy cannot contest with; in the name of Jesus!
23. By the power in the blood of Jesus, no evil rain shall sweep me away in the name of Jesus!
24. Agents of collective captivity of my father’s house, die in the name of Jesus!
25. Whether the enemy likes it or not, the star of my destiny shall shine; in the name of Jesus!
26. The teeth of the enemy shall not prevail over my life in the name of Jesus!
27. My life, reject the anointing of the beggar; in the name of Jesus!
28. Power of good finishing, come upon me in the name of Jesus!
29. Lion of the tribe of Judah, roar against my enemies in the name of Jesus!
30. Every bird of death assigned against me, fall down and die in the name of Jesus!
31. The powers of the wicked, assigned against my day of joy; die in the name of Jesus!
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’