MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
September 23rd, 2020.
Special Live Broadcast
Topic: THE GREATNESS CLINIC
Text: Psalm 71:21, Mark 10:43-44
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Psalm 71:21 – “Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.” (Say it 7 times)
Mark 10:43-44 – “But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.”
The present position you are is the key to your future. So, you hold the key to your future in your hands with your present.
What you have now is the seed for what you shall become.
Greatness does not usually begin great. Zech. 4:10 – “For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.”
If you despise little beginnings, you will never become great. Jesus taught His disciples that the way to become great is to become little child.
A little person who is diligent will not remain small but will later become great. Luke 16:10
God will not give you your own greatness if you do not prove yourself reliable when you are serving under others.
That period of apprenticeship is the gateway into your future; whether of greatness or smallness.
You will never increase if you reject your staring point.
The seed of your future is your present. Your greatness is in the little you have now; it takes a little key open the door which leads to a great house.
A man who despises what he has because he expects much more will lose what he has.
Beloveth, do you want to be great in what you are doing? Begin to be diligent with the little that you have now.
In every life, there is a deposit of greatness. The deposit can be stolen, destroyed, ignored, abused, perverted, suffocated, wasted, exchanged, transferred, etc.
Your key to greatness can sometimes chart your course through crisis until it brings you to glory.
**** The buried greatness of your father’s house shall resurrect in your life, in the name of Jesus.
**** Whether you like it or not, God shall arise in your situation and bless you to a mighty degree, in the name of Jesus.
Twelve (12) Keys to Greatness
1. You must find God: it is good to find certificate and other things but find God first.
2. Ensure you marry the right person.
3. Be forgiving
4. Be generous
5. Have a grateful heart.
6. Be persistent
7. Treat everyone you meet the way you will like to be treated.
8. Commit yourself to constant improvement
9. Commit yourself to excellence and quality.
10. Be loyal.
11. Be honest.
12. Be prayerful.
13. Be holy
14. Be a Bible addict.
15. Ensure that you deal with your foundation.
Few People We Can Learn a few Things from in the School of Greatness
1. King Uzziah. 2 Chronicles 26:15-21. He was too successful to be instructed. He offered sacrifices he should not have offered and God smote him instantly.
God does not call us based on our feelings or natural endowments. He endows those Whom He calls like Aholiab and Bezaleel to whom He gave skill.
2. King Nebuchadnezzar. Daniel 4
3. Samson. Judges 16
4. Miriam. Numbers 12:1-15
Any greatness you acquire outside the power of God will lead you into a disaster.
1. O God arise, and let my story change to glory, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every vampire of darkness, assigned against me, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every shrine, assigned to bury my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. I shall be a strong arrow in the hands of my God, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every imagination of destruction against me, expire, in the name of Jesus.
6. O wind of death, targeted against me, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
7. Rottenness in my root, be healed by the resurrection power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
8. You handwriting of disgrace, you will not locate me, in the name of Jesus.
9. Vultures of disgrace, assigned against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any problem, assigned to overtake my life, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every enemy of my greatness, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
12. Arrows, having access to my blood, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
13. O God arise, and give me new testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
14. Killers of laughter, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Generational battles will not swallow my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
16. Powers, assigned to use my name to collect my blessings behind me, die, in the name of Jesus.
17. My name shall not agree with satanic purpose, in the name of Jesus.
18. I withdraw my name from environmental coven, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every rage of wicked counsellors against me, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
20. Powers, that want me to repeat the failures of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every battles against my helpers, die, in the name of Jesus.
22. Battles assigned to amputate my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’