MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Sunday Worship Service
June 11th, 2023.
Topic: CONNECTING TO THE MIRACLE-WORKING POWER OF GOD (2)
Text: Jeremiah 32:17; Matthew 19:26; 15:22–28.
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O. MFM Worldwide)
We continue in our series we started last week. Last week, we began to look at this topic.
We read from the book of Jeremiah, which we will read again today:
Jeremiah 32:17 (KJV): “Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:”
Then we also read from Matthew 19:26. There was Jesus speaking.
Matthew 19:26 (KJV): “But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.”
We began to look at what miracles are:
– The events beyond the power of any human understanding.
– events beyond the power of any physical law.
– they represent supernatural occurrences produced by the power of God.
– A marvel, a wonder.
– The Bible sometimes refers to them as “mighty works”.
And last week, we began to look at why God does miracles:
– to punish His enemies.
– To discipline the disobedient. To deliver God’s people from their enemies.
We stopped here last week. We take it forward from there a bit, because of our time this morning. God does miracles:
– To signify His calling upon the life of a man or woman. That is what you find in Exodus 3:2, when the bush was burning but not consumed. It was a miracle.
Close your eyes on your seat now and shout this loud and clear:
🔥 My Father, connect me to your miracle-working power, in the name of Jesus.
God does miracles:
– to fight for His people. That is what you find at the Jericho wall. God pulled down that wall of Jericho in order to fight for His people.
– in order to confirm His true messenger, like He did when Elijah called down fire.
– in order to confirm His word among the people. Paul was coming out of the ship when a viper stuck to his hand, and the viper attacked Paul’s hand. The villagers were looking at him to see when he would fall down and die, but he did not die. Then they started saying, “This man is not a human being,” and they began to surrender their lives to Jesus.
🔥 I am praying for someone here today that any viper attached to your hand, any power attacking your destiny, shall be destroyed! in the name of Jesus.
🔥 Every serpent power assigned to trouble your destiny shall be embarrassed and disgraced! in the name of Jesus.
– to demonstrate His power like He did with Lazarus. Lazarus was raised from the dead to demonstrate God’s power.
🔥 May God demonstrate His power in your life in the name of Jesus!
God does miracles:
– To convince unbelievers that He is the living God. The Bible says that without signs and wonders, people will not believe. Philip entered Samaria and began to preach the gospel. The Bible says that signs and wonders began to happen. Demons went out of many. There was much joy in the city, and lots of people surrendered to Jesus.
– as a means of calling His vessels that He wants to use. He uses miracles to bring them in. That is what happened in the conversion of Saul in the Bible.
– in answer to aggressive prayers. In Matthew 15:22–28, we see the Syrophoenician woman who wanted a miracle by fire, by force. She started with aggression. This woman was not saying her prayers; she was crying them, and as a rule of heaven, heaven must give such a person attention. An insult was thrown at this woman, but she did not let it deter her. Eventually, she got her answer. I am sure there will be somebody here today who will cry out to the Lord from their heart and collect something that will move their destiny forward.
– in order to reveal God as a God of providence, a God that is able to do all things and that can provide for anybody at anytime, anywhere. The manna that fell from heaven was a provision from God. The feeding of 4,000 people was a provision from God. Money in the mouth of a fish was a provision from God. God is still in the business of working miracles.
– In response to your faith. That is what happened to the woman with the issue of blood. She thought within herself, “If I but touch the hem of His garment, I will be made whole”. In response to that faith, miracles began to happen.
🔥 I am praying for somebody here today, that the miracle that will change your story, will manifest in your life in the name of Jesus.
Close your eyes on your seat and shout this louder than anybody around you. As many people as want to cry here after the order of Blind Bartimaeus and the Syrophoenician woman, raise up your right hand and shout:
🔥 My life, is connected to the miracle-working power of God, by the power in the blood of Jesus! In the name of Jesus.
Lay your right hand on your head. You will prophesy upon that head and say:
🔥 My head, my head, my head, hear the Word of the Lord: arise and shine! in the name of Jesus.
The story of blind Bartimaeus changed in 24 hours. The story of Moses changed within 24 hours. The story of that lame man by the temple changed in 24 hours.
Rise to your feet now. You will shout:
🔥 O God of 24 hour miracles, my life is available; manifest your power! in the name of Jesus.
This prayer is for those who are running businesses. You have heard the various testimonies here today. You can put whatever you want in it if you do not have business. Shout this loud and clear:
🔥 My (put whatever you want) glory, come alive! in the name of Jesus.
🔥 By your wonder-working power, every sickness in my body, die! in the name of Jesus.
🔥 Arrows, assigned to make me a financial leper, backfire! in the name of Jesus.
🔥 Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, destroy the helpers of my enemies! in the name of Jesus.
🔥My stolen opportunities, come back to me by fire! in the name of Jesus.
🔥 This is time for Hannah prayers. Begin to call upon the God of signs and wonders. Be specific; tell Him where you want His power before next week.
Shout this with everything within you:
🔥(Pray this two aggressive times) By your name, JAH, let miracles happen in my life! in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏