MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria
Sunday Worship Service
November 20th, 2022.
Topic: ANALYSIS OF VOICES
Text: 1 Corinthians 14:10, Exodus 4:8
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
This morning, I will like you to listen to me very carefully. All the voices in the world have their own languages, meanings, and manifestations. Different kinds of voices in the world, but not one of them is just ordinary like that. That is what the Bible is telling us. Signs are voices. This is the mystery the Bible is talking about when it says “there are so many kinds of voices in the world but none without signification”. Voices are powerful entities.
It is only in human science and biology that we divide things into living and non living things. As far as the Bible is concerned, both the living and non living things sometimes have voices. There are different kinds of voices in our world. Every voice has its own power. Every voice has its own meaning. Every voice has its own expression, and this is a fact you should understand. One key for outstanding and awesome breakthrough and success is to recognise that there are many types of voices in this world and know the one to follow.
You should also try and understand that there are voices trying to influence you, therefore listening and obeying the right voice is the master key to success. Listening to the wrong voice will ensure the making of tragic mistakes. And sometimes the mistakes can be so many that there will be no room to correct them. There are multiple voices bombarding us day and night. There is a Babel of voices confronting us daily. This is a serious matter. There is a pounding of voices beating continuously in our hearts, continuously into our eardrums.
To worsen the situation, the Bible now makes us to understand that there are voices coming from downside, there are voices coming from beneath and there are voices coming from above. Judas had Satan’s voice in the presence of Jesus and he perished. Peter heard Satan’s voice and he did not want to believe the body of Jesus. Jesus had to rebuke Peter.
🔥 I pray for you this morning: may you not hear the wrong voice! Every voice speaking evil to your hearing, I command them to be silenced by fire! Every misleading voice assigned to anyone here, let the voice be scattered today, in the name of Jesus! (A sevenfold amen).
Now comes the question: which voice do you hear? Which voice do you follow? Which voice do you obey? As you are sitting down here, which voice is louder in your ears? It is a serious question indeed. Unless we the church of God get together and pray some serious prayers, the devil has practically finished the youths of this nation. There is a strong prayer to pray. Somebody from a good home where he hears the voice of prayer goes to the university and begins to listen to the voices of his peers and trouble starts.
The trouble with young people most times is that they do not discern the voices they hear and then they end up listening to the wrong voice and perish. This is a serious matter.
🔥 I pray once again that any strange voice, any destructive voice assigned to confuse anyone here, I command the voices to die, in the name of Jesus! (A sevenfold amen).
THERE ARE CATEGORIES OF VOICES.
1. The voice of the Lord: The voice of the Lord is the most important voice you need to hear. This voice speaks the mind of God. That voice of the Lord can come to you like a shepherd’s voice: “follow me”. The Bible says “I know my sheep, and my sheep know my voice; and a stranger they will not follow.” The voice spoke to Peter and said “follow me and I will make you a fisher of men”.
That voice of God can come to you as a Master’s voice saying “son, occupy till I come”, and he will give you what to occupy your life with. That voice of the Lord which is the most important voice for you to hear can come to you like the voice of a teacher saying “learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart”. That voice of the Lord could come to you like the Physician’s voice saying “I want to make you whole, be thou made whole”. That voice of the Lord could come to you like the voice of a friend saying “open your door, let me come in and sup with you”.
That voice of the Lord could come to you like the Saviour’s voice saying “come unto me. Whosoever will, may come.” That voice of the Lord can also come to you like the voice of a bridegroom, inviting you away from the pollution of the world and following the Lord all the days of your life.
🔥 I pray again here today, that you will not follow the wrong voice, in the name of Jesus.
🔥 May you not hear the wrong voice, in the name of Jesus!
So the first voice that you really should know and follow is the voice of God. He is speaking always, but it is another thing for you to hear. He said “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him.” He is always talking. He is communicating. But whether you hear or not is another problem, and it is a serious problem.
Paul looked at some people and said “it is because of you that it has been written that ‘hearing they shall hear, and not understand; seeing they shall see, and not perceive’, because their eyes are blind”. They cannot hear from the Saviour, because their ears have been blocked. They are hearing a strange voice.
🔥 I pray for you: may every strange voice assigned against anyone here perish, in the name of Jesus.
2. The voice of the flesh: this is the voice of your carnal nature craving for immediate satisfaction and pleasure. You must disobey this voice if you must make heaven and get your breakthroughs. This is a very serious matter. The voice of the flesh has destroyed many people. The Bible says that the flesh profiteth nothing, it is the spirit that quickeneth. It says “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.” The voice of the flesh will not help you.
That is why Paul said “I bring my body under and put it in subjection.” The flesh is always speaking. If all of a sudden as I am standing here, I close my eyes on this pulpit and begin to prophesy saying “Thus saith the Lord, all of you who have come for this morning’s service, the Lord said ‘no food, no water, no drink till next Sunday. If you eat or drink, there is problem o!'”, you will find plenty of pandemonium here.
Some will say “well, and I did not want to come here this morning o. They have told us before that these people are always like this. How can you subject people to seven days dry fasting without warning them in advance?” Some will say “Ah! And something was warning me to eat very well last night”. Those voices are of the flesh. “Why are you looking at me like that?” – the voice of the flesh. “I think they are gossiping about me” – the voice of the flesh. “I must paint my face to make myself attractive” – the voice of the flesh.
You must disobey this voice. Do not be like that woman from the Bible whom her friend agreed with, that they should kill their sons and eat because of famine. She listened to that evil voice. Do not be like her.
3. The voice of the mind: this is the voice of your thought process – your mind. If your mind is not transformed or regenerated, listening to it is a disaster. If that voice is not renewed by the Holy Spirit, it is the voice of destruction.
4. The voice of the lust of the eyes: some people’s eyes stray to strange things. They have not made covenant with those eyes not to be seeing strange things. Lust of the eyes.
5. The voice of what people think about you: that voice always wonders “what are they saying about me?” That is the voice some listen to.
6. The voice of laziness: when you are not working hard at all. It is a voice.
7. The voice of fear: which is a great destroyer. Fear is a great demon tormenting and confusing people.
8. The voice of anger: any small thing, it will tell you to lose your temper. And before you know it, you have lost your temper and begun to talk.
9. The voice of deceit: the voice is calculated to deceive you, and sometimes you are even trying to deceive yourself. It is a voice.
10. The voice of circumstances: You are not listening to the voice of the Master. You are listening to the circumstances around you.
11. The voice of the cares of this world: which has pushed many people down into the drain and that drain is where they have been struggling to get out from.
🔥 I pray that this day, the Lord God that dwelleth in Zion shall silence by fire, every voice that wants to destroy your destiny, in the name of Jesus!
12. The voice of evil desire for money: the rate at which some people are looking for money is terrible. They forget that we brought nothing to this world, and it is certain that we will take nothing out of it.
13. The voice of the world: the world that we are living in, is a world of confusion, iniquity and sin. Listening to this kind of voice will lead to destruction and terrible pain. Make up your mind here this morning that you will choose to listen to the voice of the Saviour, that you will command all evil voices to be silenced.
🔥 I am praying for somebody here: the voices that have confused you in the past and want to confuse you now, shall fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
1. Powers of the night, attacking my breakthroughs in the day, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Garment of shame, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil river, mocking my efforts, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
1. Voices from the grave, voices from the covens, assigned against my life, die in the name of Jesus!
2. Voices from dark altars, assigned against me, die! in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏