MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
January 4th, 2022.
Topic: THE MYSTERY OF VOICES.
Text: Exodus 4:8, 1 Corinthians 14:10
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
I want to introduce you to the topic that we will be dealing with for some time in Manna Water Services. It has to do with voices. The signs that Moses was displaying in Egypt had voices. Voices are powerful entities. It is in human science that we divide things into living and non-living things. But the Bible does not do so. Even those things that you think are not living; all have voices. Every voice has its own power. Every voice has its own meaning. Every voice has its own expression.
One serious key of outstanding and awesome breakthrough to success is to recognise that there are many voices on earth, and to know which voice to listen to.
All the various voices talking around us have an agenda, and they are trying to influence us. Listening to the right voice is the master key to uncommon success.
Close your eyes where you are, and shout this loud and clear:
PRAY: Voices of darkness, I am not your candidate, die! in the name of Jesus.
When you listen to the wrong voice, it is a recipe for making the wrong choices; a recipe to make tragic mistakes. There are multiple voices bombarding us day and night.
Look at the words of this hymn writer in our hymn book (913).
1. “Jesus calls us; o’er the tumult
Of our life’s wild, restless sea,”
Meaning that: Among those cacophony of voices, Jesus is talking too.
“Day by day His sweet voice soundeth,
Saying, “Christian, follow Me.””
2. Jesus calls us from the worship
Of the vain world’s golden store,
From each idol that would keep us,
Saying, “Christian, love me more.”
3. In our joys and in our sorrows,
Days of toil and hours of ease,
Still He calls in cares and pleasures,
“Christian, love Me more than these.”
4. Jesus calls us; by Thy mercies.
Saviour, may we hear Thy call,
Give our hearts to Thine obedience,
Serve and love Thee best of all.
1. O God arise, command my glory to speak, in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus!
2. Arrows from the cradle, what are you doing to my life? Come out now! in the name of Jesus.
3. Documents of my parents’ errors, in the coven of darkness, that is putting my progress on hold, catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
4. Every tongue, gathered to destroy me, destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus.
5. I shall not see shame! Shame manufacturers, carry your shame! in the name of Jesus.
6. Tongues of wicked elders, assigned against me, dry up! in the name of Jesus.
7. O God arise, give me a new name, that will rubbish my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
8. (Shout this 21 times) I receive power from on high, in the name of Jesus!
9. (Lay your hand on the top of your belly button) Ancestral powers, that want me to die in battles, your time is up, die! in the name of Jesus.
10. Anointing to erase insult, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers praying and fasting to see my end, your time is up, die! in the name of Jesus.
12. Arrows from satanic birds, back fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every altar in my place of birth, stealing from me, catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
14. Every dragon hanging around my glory, die! in the name of Jesus.
15. (Lay your hand on your head) My head, my head, my head; hear the Word of the Lord; arise and shine! in the name of Jesus.
16. (Lay your hand on your head) Every go-slow spirit, affecting my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Blessings that the enemy has killed, hear the Word of the Lord, wake up! in the name of Jesus. (A sevenfold amen).
1. Voices from the grave, working against my family, die! in the name of Jesus.
2. Voices from the grave, crying against my life, die! in the name of Jesus.
3. Voices of witchcraft, working against my destiny, die! in the name of Jesus.
4. Voices of my foundation, crying against my destiny, die! in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏