MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
March 15th, 2023.
Topic: CONNECTING TO THE GOD OF PRESCRIPTIONS (3)
Text: Jeremiah 37:17
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
At the last two Manna Water services, we have been announcing to you about next week’s special Manna Water services. Those are Wednesday next week and Thursday (23/03/23). It is a marathon prayer meeting to possess the gate of that day. You come with your bottle of water and come fasting as well.
We have been looking at this topic for a while now, and we have covered a lot of ground looking at it. We have seen that God has a medicine bottle, and we have looked at why Jesus is called the Great Physician. One of the characteristics of Him being a great physician is that he has unfailing power. I explained that the best question to ask in any situation is, “Is there any word from the Lord?” This means “What is the divine prescription for what is going on?”, because his own prescriptions never fail. And then last week, we looked at the Scriptures.
We could see how Jesus healed the blind using different methods. Sometimes He would speak the word and say “Your faith has made you whole”, Sometimes, He would touch their eyes, sometimes he would apply saliva and clay to their eyes.
It was the same problem, but here He was, doing different things to solve it. And we further looked at divine prescriptions in the Bible. We looked at the prescription God used to get Israel out of Egypt. “This blood shall be a token unto you, upon the houses where you are. When I see the blood, I will pass over you”. He gave them a prescription. When they got to the bitter water of Marah, God said “Cut a tree and throw it into the water”. And the water became sweet.
When serpents were killing people in the wilderness, God told Moses to make a brazen serpent and put it up there, so that whoever looked at it would be saved. We read about the destruction of Jericho. God said “March around the place for seven days”. We read about the miracle of Naaman. Nobody spoke for him. Elisha just said “Go, wash yourself in the river of Jordan seven times, and you will be made whole”. We read about the miracle of Peter. Jesus said, “Throw yourself into the right side,” and that day I began to explain that God’s prescription does not make sense at times.
Spiritual logic is different from physical logic, and you must have God’s prescription for whatever you are going through. If you are looking forward to receiving God’s prescription for your situation and everything you have tried does not seem to work, check out the following things in your life: And these are the things we want to explain a little bit tonight.
1. Check up on your own life. Are you a true Christian? Are you giving space for the enemy to operate? Is there somebody who has offended you and you are not ready to forgive? If God’s Word is not working for you, the first thing you should check is your life. Check your own life. You are not receiving divine prescriptions? God is not telling you what to do? Check your own life.
2. The second thing to check is your motive. This breakthrough you are praying for—why do you want it? Why do you want the mountains removed? Why do you want that money? Why do you want to make that journey? Why do you want to expand that business? Is it to boast before people? Is it to set you free to commit more sins? Why do you want what you want? Check it.
3. Have you broken free completely from occultic and false religion? Or you are the person that goes from place to place? My heart goes out today to those who are here who are victims of parental ignorance. Parents, willing and wishing that the problems of their children would be solved, sometimes take their children to places that they should never step into. Some of that is what many people are battling now. You sometimes cannot blame the parents; that is all they know to do. Once problems start, they take the child from place to place.
At the age of 42, it was as though sister Flora was invisible. Men would just see her and walk by. She was a virgin at that age. Men would never say hello to her, and she was a really beautiful woman. She could not understand. So somebody invited her to MFM. It was after three weeks of deliverance that she remembered what happened when she was younger. Her mother had taken her to a prophet at the bar beach; that prophet should cleanse, sanitise, and deliver her. The strange prophet said that the deliverance would take place at the beach at 12 midnight, and the mother was not to follow them there.
So this woman gave her teenage daughter to a strange prophet she was meeting for the first time. And she waited inside her car by the main road while this prophet and teenage girl walked to the beach. Indeed, ignorance is a disaster. So, the girl followed the man, and the man brought out a sponge and soap and asked her to undress, which she did. Now, the kind of prayer where a man is bathing a fully grown woman naked is not prayer. So this was going on. All of a sudden, a creature came out of the sea, dragged the girl, and ran back to the sea.
The man began to shout. He shouted “Jesus” three times and then began incantations. The problem that confronted him made him run back to his real origin first. It was after this incantation that this girl was brought back. From that day on, her problems started.
Raise your right hand to the heavens and declare these louder than anyone around you. Do not let anyone’s voice be louder than yours.
1. I fire back every arrow of parental mistakes in the name of Jesus!
2. Virtues stolen from me as a child, I recover you by fire! in the name of Jesus.
So, check on:
1. Your life;
2. Your motives: make sure you have broken free of every false religion;
3. The types of friends that you have. 1 Corinthians 15:33 (KJV) says, Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
4. Whether you have confessed all known sins
5. Whether you have any unbroken covenants. Or are you part of a larger battle that requires corporate action? If the whole family is under collective captivity, and it requires that two or three of them come together to break it, are you part of that battle?
6.Whether you know the scriptures that are relevant to your situation?
7. Whether you praise God despite the situations that you are in.
Again, the greatest prescription is, “Is there any word from the Lord?”
HOW DO YOU NOW RECEIVE THE PRESCRIPTION?
1. Learn to cry out in prayers. There is prayer, and there is crying prayer. Blind Bartimaeus did not pray his prayers; he cried them. Learn to cry out in prayers. Psalms 34:6 (KJV) says, ” This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.” God knows your problems, and He is waiting for that holy cry. Learn to roar in desperate cry to God. That is, learn to raise your voice to pray with intensity—to utter a spiritual scream.
Turn to God like a child crying for help. The Lord has always answered the prayers of those who cry out in desperate prayer. Jehoshaphat was a man who cried to God, and God answered. Moses faces many riots in his life, but whenever he cried to the Lord, armies were put to flight. Fears were removed. Victories were won, and troubles vanished. Learn how to cry.
2. Learn how to trust God. Believe that He has heard your cry. Believe that your answer is forthcoming. Lean on God. Do not waste your time meditating on past mistakes. Look up to God after crying for help and deliverance. Go forth, declaring to anyone willing to listen that your God is able to deliver you.
3. Learn to be broken. Learn to have a broken heart and a contrite spirit until deliverance comes. Do not let any trouble in your life lead you to quit the work of God. Let your story be the story that will become a testimony.
Tonight, we have more serious prayers to pray.
1. My Father, You are the God of performance; perform signs and wonders in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every dark power oppressing my life, I am not your candidate; therefore, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every shrine conjuring my image, catch your owners, in the name of Jesus.
4. Undeserved miracles from heaven, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
5. Anything lodging in my body that God has not put there, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, give me a mega miracle, in the name of Jesus.
7. Wicked elders, cursing my life; you are liars; die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Shout your name loud and clear and say, “Hear the word of the Lord; pursue your pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers, ringing the bell of death for my life, die with your bell, in the name of Jesus.
12. Agents of death monitoring my life day and night, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Powers on assignment to kill me before my day of joy; die, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏