MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
Wednesday Manna Water Service
December 21st, 2022.
Topic: THE MINISTRY OF JINXES (3)
Text: 1 Kings 13:1-24, Ezekiel 14:9
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
You must pay close attention because we want to look at the story of one man in scriptures that was heavily jinxed, and up till today, the devil is still using the same method to jinx men and women. Tonight is a night of freedom for those who have been jinxed like this.
In the scriptures, Jeroboam was the first king of Israel after Israel was divided into 2 kingdoms. He was king of the larger part of it containing about 10 tribes. The other part was Judah which was smaller. Now, Jeroboam king of Israel set up 2 altars and 2 molten images: one at a place called Bethel, and another at a place called Dan. It was a wicked thing to do and the scriptures never forgave him. Infact, that action he took made his name a reference point for evil.
What he did, he did with selfishness; because he knew that people would want to go to Jerusalem to worship. But since Jerusalem did not fall into his territory, he set up his own altars at Bethel and Dan, so that people would not go elsewhere to worship, and he opened his mouth and said “these are the gods that brought you out of Egypt”. What he did was insensitive to God’s feelings, and ingratitude to God who made him a king.
He set up his own priests and his own festivals. So he created an alternative to what God had ordained. This was rebellion against God. It was at one of his own altars that he set up, that God sent a prophet. This is the background of the story in our scripture. Now, the prophet got into the cabinet of the government there where the king was, the priests were, and the leaders of the kingdom were.
But this priest did not talk to anyone of them. He did not even greet them. He just cried against the altar. He said “altar, hear the Word of the Lord. Now, they are burning the bones of animals upon you, but very soon, it is all the priests here whose bones will be burnt upon this altar”. What a strange thing. What kind of boldness was this?
After the prophet spoke, the king said “catch that man” and stretched forth his hand. But interestingly, his hand dried up and the other signs occurred on that altar. However, the jinx on that young prophet began to occur. The first mistake he made was praying for the king without asking the Lord. Also, the Lord gave him clear instructions not to eat, drink or go back the same way he had come. So when the king offered him food, he refused, and left that place.
His second mistake was that he should not have stayed at that place to rest. Through that, the old prophet found him and deceived him. God spoke to the young prophet but he allowed himself to be deceived. He ended up dying and that was the end of this prophet who was jinxed by another prophet. The old prophet could not hear God again. His heart was hardened. He lied with the name of God to the young prophet. He had no compassion for that young man.
He was jealous of what God had used that young man to do, and he wanted the young prophet to fail. He seduced the young prophet and deceived him into disobeying God. He did not even try to intercede for that young prophet. The young prophet too, talked too much. He gave away the secret instructions that God gave to him and this assisted the enemy in dealing with with. He rested when he should have been on his way. He allowed himself to be seduced and deceived and somebody talked him out of the express instructions of God.
He therefore died before his time and his ministry was truncated. Up till today, there are still plenty of prophetic jinxes that have caught many people. I want you to know something very well. What I am telling you now has become so epidemic. There are so many prophetic jinxes about, confusing people, turning people upside down, teaching extra Biblical doctrines, doing things that no prophet in the Bible has done before.
When a person calls himself a prophet and he is not of God, and you approach such a person, and you want information from him, God will deceive that prophet to deceive you. Just like the prophets of Ahab that kept telling him to go to that war and win, but only one prophet out of 401 prophets told him the truth not to go. Heavens had already put a lying spirit in the mouth of the prophets to deceive the king to go and die.
So this means that when heavens see that you are disobedient, you do not want discipline, you do not want the principles of holiness, brokenness, reading the Bible and going to church, you do not want to dress holy, give up drinking and smoking; you just want everything very quick and microwaved, and you run to a prophet to give you quick solution, God will go and deceive that prophet, so that the prophet will deceive you and there will be problems.
If you go to the prophet with an idol in your heart, the prophet will give you fake information and this is a very big problem.
Are you here today and:
– sometime ago in your life, a prophet took you to a river to bath you?
– Sometime ago, you were asked to throw your clothes into a river which you did?
– Sometime ago in your life, a prophet put incisions in your body?
– You were asked to swallow eggs?
– Or you have even slept with a prophet because you want solutions?
– Sometime ago you have bought animals for prophets?
– you have even been given a perfume to spray on your body for favour which you never got?
– a prophet has asked you to shave hair from your body which you did?
– a prophet asked you to put water out for seven days before use?
– you have been asked to cook for children on your street for free as a solution to your problem which you did?
All those are false prophecies and prophetic jinxes which have affected so many people. These are areas we have to deal with, here today. Apart from prophetic jinxes, there are some houses that are jinxed. Some landlords and landladies bring bad luck and jinxes to their tenants by the occultic practices in that place. You find out that in a particular house, no tenant in the house makes it. In some places, no tenant has a child. There are jinxed lands. There are jinxed monies that when given to people, it takes away all their future monies.
Tonight, we need to aggressively stand against this because the jinx is one reason people carry embargoes and do evil carryovers. Today, we need to pray.
1. Powers, assigned to donate my blood to the coven, donate your own blood and die! in the name of Jesus.
2. Every enemy going from one shrine to the other, in order to waste me, be wasted! in the name of Jesus.
3. Every monster from marine kingdom, harassing my destiny, die! in the name of Jesus.
4. Owners of evil load in 2022, I am not your candidate; carry your load! in the name of Jesus.
5. No embargo, no evil carryover, in my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus!
1. Every witchcraft power, connected to my root, die! in the name of Jesus.
2. Every prophetic jinx upon my life, break! in the name of Jesus.
3. O God arise, kill every messenger of sickness in my body, in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers of goliath, assigned to kill my laughter, die! in the name of Jesus.
5. Every battle, assigned to kill my glory, expire! in the name of Jesus.
6. (Make this pronouncement 10 hot times) Where is the altar of my problems? Scatter by fire! in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏